Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: Audio CDChange

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(4 star).Show all reviews
on July 11, 2004
This offers a very simple chanting meditation, one for manifesting and one for giving thanks. Personally, I have found that this simple way of meditation works for me. It has helped me to deal with big issues, but is also fun to use for simple things: I always use it to find a Taxi within a few minutes, wherever I am! Sounds crazy, I know, but after all Dr. Dyer says he uses this meditation to clear up traffic! Can't open that darn jar... just do the "Aah" mediation and voila! (I'm not joking). But note, if you think it didn't work because you couldn't find a taxi, or the jar wouldn't open, it could have been because, for some reason, you should not go where you wanted to go, or you should not eat what's in that jar! Just leave the details to God and trust that what will happen will be best for all.
For a better explanation of the nine laws of manifesting I recommend Dr. Dyer's CD set "Manifest Your Destiny". It is from a live seminar (I think it is 6 CDs) and includes both meditations.
However, I strongly recommend one of his more recent titles: the book & CD set "Getting in The Gap". This is a beautiful little book with a CD that has two versions of the "Aah" meditation (short & long versions) for manifesting in combination with Japa, a way of silencing the mind and entering into "the Gap", in order to make conscious contact with God. In this CD, Dyer combines two of his best meditation methods together. The meditations are accompanied by beautiful relaxing instrumental music. In addition, the book explains meditation, getting into the gap, manifesting, the importance of silencing the mind, and lists the nine laws for manifesting. It also includes a FAQ section on Japa meditation, plus many stories of how this method of meditation worked for different people. If you are going to get one book/CD on meditation by Dyer, get this one. The only thing it doesn't include is the "Ohm" (giving thanks) evening meditation, but it does mention "giving thanks" as one of the nine principles for manifesting (you don't need to chant Ohm to give thanks by the way, so that's not that big an omission).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I also found this cassette strange at first, but soon started to enjoy the ?ahing? and ?auming.? Side A is the ?ah? side for manifesting what you want via Siddhi Consciousness which is induced by controlled breathing and repeating the ?ah? sound while imagining an energy flow between your root and third eye chakras. (Interesting that the name of the deity has this sound in most languages - God, Brahma, Shiva, Krishna, Allah, Tao, Ra etc.) Side B is expressing gratitude through the ?aum? sound. Soon I had some transcendent (and scary) moments because you can feel something happening at the third eye - my dogs who meditate on top of and around me, also got a bit frightened once or twice. But it was worth the effort because the manifestation did take place. Now I use this tape perhaps once a month for the pleasure of it. I can understand that some people might find it a bit weird but I'm all the richer for it.
on March 20, 2003
I bought this recording about a year ago and have been very happy with the results. The simple acts of chanting for a short time in the morning and the evening allow one to focus on creating one's circumstances (morning) as well as acknowledging thankfulness (evening).
While I agree with a previous reviewer's remarks that Mr. Dyer does sometimes waver a bit on the duration and pitch of the notes, I do not find it as distracting as the reviewer. I certainly don't think its enough of a deterrent to abandon the recording.
I think if someone is open-minded enough and ready to give something like this a try, then they will definitely benefit from it.
on July 4, 2014
Interesting introduction to mantras used for manifestation. I am already well versed in meditation, having been practicing for decades.
As a result of listening to this CD, I went on to read further about these mantras and developed my own mantra and a new meditation for manifestation. In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use it.
on December 16, 2003
This is a great tool for meditating if your preference is audio. For me personally, it did not float simply because I like to read my information and assimilate in my own way. My mother loved it because she enjoys kicking back and listening to CDs.
on April 23, 2013
I think pretty much all of us want our desires to manifest. I too got this for the same purpose. I hope with this mediattions my wishes will come true.
on April 18, 2004
This is a good CD. Don't listen to what other people say and form your own opinion. I work for a staffing agency and asked for job orders and be able to fill them...within a week I had a lot of job orders coming in and made 2 placements....this is not coincidence. You have to really beleive it and be able to sit down and not be disturbed...and get in touch with the "source". I haven't done much of the evening part but will start soon.
As far as the pitch and duration, he does tend to change but that is fine and you can deal with it no problem. I usually turn it off and do it on my own after about 10 minutes.