biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on December 27, 1999
I bought this CD with money I didn't have to spend only to have it leave me empty and with a slight headache! . I have meditated for a long time however on this CD I found his ah's and om's distracting to my own concentration. I guess I was hoping for more of a guided visualization although I understand the method behind the practice on this CD. The background music is splendid but I just found that I couldn't concentrate as well as I usually do while mediaiting. I just wish I could have listened to the CD before I wasted my money and my time. I still think Dr, Dyer is super though. I hope others fair better!
on October 28, 2000
The CD/tape is great, comprising a morning and evening meditation. It needs to be used in conjunction with reading Dr. Dyer's book, "Manifest Your Destiny". However I would advise (and this is coming from a skeptic) to use these with caution as I found things happening very quickly after I started the meditations. This is no coincidence as two days after I started the tape I got a job that I thought I had wanted for years out of the blue, which I hadn't expected. You will also start to feel very light and ethereal, somewhat "out of body". So use with caution and prepare to be amazed!
on February 7, 2003
I was refered to this meditation by Dr. Dyer through his other audio program "There's A Spiritual Solution To Every Problem." "Meditations for Manifesting" has changed my life. I have truly been able to manifest everything that I have concentrated on thus far (including creating myself to be a person that isn't interested in drinking or smoking) and more importantly I have become a much more peaceful, happy person than I have ever known myself to be.
I suggest this to anyone who has an open mind and is very serious about manifesting their desires.
on June 24, 2003
I hate it when an author has too many books. Why can't they just combine some volumes and get their point across and stop leaching money from people. You have to chant with this, its AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUU in the morning while thinking of the feeling you would have when whatever you want to happen happens, and then AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM in the evening to say thanks (that's all). This is a rehash of positive thinking or affirmations with some chanting thrown in to keep the mind on track - your roommates will hate this!
on April 12, 2004
I bought this hoping that it would help me learn to meditate and help me with my manifestations. However, as other reviewers have already noted, it is nothing but Dr. Dyer saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH and UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM. The "evening" side had him giving 14 (it seemed like 1400) ways to get close to God. I was so annoyed that I certainly didn't feel any closer to God.
I listed to it once and am returning it to Amazon. Don't waste your time!
on February 4, 2001
I've been using the morning meditation many mornings for about three weeks now and it's all working... truly - I'm getting closer and closer to my goal, and I'm getting other benefits as well - calmer, more centered.
The thing I like best, other than the results, is by chanting along with Dyer, a real resonance is set up - somehow more satisfying than just chanting on my own.
My suggestion is go for it!
on July 21, 2001
I learned Wayne Dyer's Ah meditation technique some time ago. On the tape he specifically mentions giving this technique to someone who was going to Las Vegas to gamble. So the guy uses the technique and wins big.
So I was really anxious to try this in Atlantic City.
Off I went to AC today and guess what? I lost $100.00 gambling!
And believe me I ahhed my head off!
So disappointed!
on July 4, 2014
Interesting introduction to mantras used for manifestation. I am already well versed in meditation, having been practicing for decades.
As a result of listening to this CD, I went on to read further about these mantras and developed my own mantra and a new meditation for manifestation. In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use it.
on June 4, 2000
I ordered this audiobook in hopes of getting practical information on how manifesting works and how it can work for me. Instead, I received a tape of a man making long winded noise. This was a huge disappointment for me as I bought this tape specifically because Wayne Dyer usally writes a decent book. Not this time.
on August 11, 1999
I've had the book a little over 2 weeks and I have not been able to put it away; I read it over and over with much excitement each time. I am easily influenced and inspired to a great extent by a GOOD book and Dr. Dyer's book is just that; it is a real draw for me.