march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 13, 2016
Very good
on August 10, 2015
Great meditation tracks.
on May 10, 2015
Okay
on August 20, 2014
used this many times and i find it very easy to use.
on July 4, 2014
Interesting introduction to mantras used for manifestation. I am already well versed in meditation, having been practicing for decades.
As a result of listening to this CD, I went on to read further about these mantras and developed my own mantra and a new meditation for manifestation. In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use it.
on March 3, 2014
I now meditate every morning with Wayne and it's brought me such inner peace that I must share this new found freedom with everyone, thanks Wayne ! This is a must for anyone who needs to reconnect with the divine within themselves and in so doing, changing their life forever, for there are no going back to a lower consciousness once you've entered a new state of awareness. Enjoy !
on September 2, 2013
Excellent Meditation material we highly recommend.
My husband and I are enjoying the Meditation and discovering many results from this.
on April 23, 2013
I think pretty much all of us want our desires to manifest. I too got this for the same purpose. I hope with this mediattions my wishes will come true.
on December 17, 2012
I have found that this CD and meditating is working bit by bit. In one day, I had gotten an early Christmas gift worth over 500.00 out of the blue from a new friend. And friends seem to come out from nowhere, and I have received so many invitations lately.
on March 8, 2011
I was a bit skeptical of this when I bought but gave it a try. Felt a bit silly when I started with the Aaaah's but noticed I felt calmer and more relaxed. Then a few days into it , I noticed I was really cheerful and optimistic. I stopped it for a few days and immediately felt the difference. Now I've been doing it for a month or more and things are coming in so fast, it's a bit overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this.