5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful meditation that really works
I was a bit skeptical of this when I bought but gave it a try. Felt a bit silly when I started with the Aaaah's but noticed I felt calmer and more relaxed. Then a few days into it , I noticed I was really cheerful and optimistic. I stopped it for a few days and immediately felt the difference. Now I've been doing it for a month or more and things are coming in so...
Published on March 8 2011 by Silent Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!
I am a fan of Wayne Dyer. I bought the cassette version, and it's not bad, if you can concentrate throughout the whole meditation of 'ah' & 'om's. I found it difficult to concentrate on what I desire, and at the same time sounding those sounds...
The book version (by Mr Dyer too) was great though. The book is called "Manifesting Your Destiny" i think...
Published on May 30 2000 by Bluestream

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME POWER, Nov. 6 2001
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
Well!!! Let me tell you what happened. I purchased this CD and faithfully followed the meditations for a week. I was in big debt and needed money fast. After a few days I noticed that my monthly bills were lower for some reason (still don't know why), then I received an unexpected refund check. THEN... one week after starting this exercise, I received a $1K bonus at work (again, totally unexpected) as a 'thank you' for completing a project - the first time in the history of the company that they have ever given a bonus based on performance alone! I have to admit, it freaked me out a little, so I put the CD away and it took months before I found the courage to try it again. I'm currently using it again, but I have to admit I've been a little more cautious this time. It can be intimidating - working with the Creator one-on-one like this. Since experiencing the awesome power of the universal force some months ago, this time I've been much more conservative in my askings. The answers are coming to me slowly, but that's OK. It's giving me time to get used to these new ideas and changes that are happening in my life.
I highly recommend this to anyone who: 1) believes in a higher power; 2) has come to the understanding that you can't do it alone and are willing to hand it over to the creator (let go and let God); and 3) is willing to accept those magnificent changes that WILL happen in your life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment!, July 21 2001
By A Customer
I learned Wayne Dyer's Ah meditation technique some time ago. On the tape he specifically mentions giving this technique to someone who was going to Las Vegas to gamble. So the guy uses the technique and wins big.
So I was really anxious to try this in Atlantic City.
Off I went to AC today and guess what? I lost $100.00 gambling!
And believe me I ahhed my head off!
So disappointed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Basically good, but distracting, July 11 2001
UU Ma (Claremont, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The basic premise of this audiobook is that "ah" is a universal sound for creating (or the creator) and "oh-mm" is a universal sound for peace. I liked the first part, where the author explained the concepts. It does feel wonderful to chant "ah" and "oh-mm" and to feel the vibration and the flow of sound from "chakra" to "chakra." I will enjoy doing this on my own and I would probably not have done so had I not purchased the audiobook.
Unfortunately, his own chanting was very distracting to me. He wavers around the tone too much for my musician's ear and my natural tone is not very compatible. Since this is 3/4 of the tape, it doesn't feel like a good value to me. I see that others liked this aspect, but I did not. I would have preferred that he set the pace, give affirmations, etc.
The "oh-mm" section was a bit of a turn off to me because of his use of the word "god" and the way he conceptualized god (especially his use of the masculine pronoun). I believe that most people, however, would not have this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE BEST TAPE EVER IMO, Feb. 22 2001
Sunny Ariel (Bellingham, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
To be honest, I heard Dr. Dyer's Meditations for Manifesting last year - and was not all that impressed. Then, about a month ago my friend Cindy mentioned to me that she was using it and was finding it very effective, so I dug it out of the storage box. It is amazing, effective and magical. Apparently you have to be ready for this one...you have to believe that through the sacred sound you can manifest your heart's desire. And you can with these sound meditations! I have created a successful civil law suit settlement, a venture capital investor for my business, and an overall feeling of accomplishment and harmony in my life that I have not experienced for years! Dr. Dyer is a true renaissance man, sharing this meditation which he received from his teacher, with those of us who are open to receiving lavish goodness from all directions of God. Another thing: I am the author of Shalom my Love... and the evening meditation ends with the word Shalom. It amazed me when I realized that the Sha of shalom is the 'ah' sound of creation Dr. Dyer takes us through in the morning meditation, and the Om part of the word Shal -om is the Om sound for gratitude which comprises the nightime meditation. I highly recommend this tape to anyone who is really committed to manifesting shalom and abundance into his or her life.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things I've ever done for myself!, Feb. 4 2001
Katherine Anne Wayman (San Diego) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I've been using the morning meditation many mornings for about three weeks now and it's all working... truly - I'm getting closer and closer to my goal, and I'm getting other benefits as well - calmer, more centered.
The thing I like best, other than the results, is by chanting along with Dyer, a real resonance is set up - somehow more satisfying than just chanting on my own.
My suggestion is go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets Meditate!, Jan. 18 2001
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I have read and listened to several of Dr. Dyer's books, and while I still have questions regarding some of Dyer's philosophy, I have found him to be both inspirational and instructive. This CD is no different. I have studied about the benefits of meditation. I have bought other mediation tapes, but when I began them, I had no clue what I was supposed to do. The instructions here are clear and very easy to follow. In less than 5 minutes, I was mediating (With RESULTS!). I don't know about visualizing what you want (money, love, jobs) and then getting it, but I have received what I wanted, which was a time to slow down, re-energize and focus on the simple rhythms of my body. The background music is present and propels the meditation without overwhelming the primary focus of the breathing and affirmations. I highly recommend this CD/tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Follow On Review from that of October 28, 2000, Nov. 6 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I write to say that within another week of performing the meditations and studying the book an even more wonderful position for me has come about.
This truly is the ultimate spiritual and manifestation ritual.
I have tried many, and this is THE ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent - But a Word of Warning, Oct. 28 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The CD/tape is great, comprising a morning and evening meditation. It needs to be used in conjunction with reading Dr. Dyer's book, "Manifest Your Destiny". However I would advise (and this is coming from a skeptic) to use these with caution as I found things happening very quickly after I started the meditations. This is no coincidence as two days after I started the tape I got a job that I thought I had wanted for years out of the blue, which I hadn't expected. You will also start to feel very light and ethereal, somewhat "out of body". So use with caution and prepare to be amazed!

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN AND EFFECTIVE, Aug. 21 2000
Pieter Uys "Toypom" (Johannesburg) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I also found this cassette strange at first, but soon started to enjoy the ?ahing? and ?auming.? Side A is the ?ah? side for manifesting what you want via Siddhi Consciousness which is induced by controlled breathing and repeating the ?ah? sound while imagining an energy flow between your root and third eye chakras. (Interesting that the name of the deity has this sound in most languages - God, Brahma, Shiva, Krishna, Allah, Tao, Ra etc.) Side B is expressing gratitude through the ?aum? sound. Soon I had some transcendent (and scary) moments because you can feel something happening at the third eye - my dogs who meditate on top of and around me, also got a bit frightened once or twice. But it was worth the effort because the manifestation did take place. Now I use this tape perhaps once a month for the pleasure of it. I can understand that some people might find it a bit weird but I'm all the richer for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting my twelve dollars back., June 4 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I ordered this audiobook in hopes of getting practical information on how manifesting works and how it can work for me. Instead, I received a tape of a man making long winded noise. This was a huge disappointment for me as I bought this tape specifically because Wayne Dyer usally writes a decent book. Not this time.

ARRAY(0x10b5be4c)

Meditations for Manifesting
Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - June 1 1995)
CDN$ 15.00 CDN$ 10.83