5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful meditation that really works
I was a bit skeptical of this when I bought but gave it a try. Felt a bit silly when I started with the Aaaah's but noticed I felt calmer and more relaxed. Then a few days into it , I noticed I was really cheerful and optimistic. I stopped it for a few days and immediately felt the difference. Now I've been doing it for a month or more and things are coming in so...
Published on March 8 2011 by Silent Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!
I am a fan of Wayne Dyer. I bought the cassette version, and it's not bad, if you can concentrate throughout the whole meditation of 'ah' & 'om's. I found it difficult to concentrate on what I desire, and at the same time sounding those sounds...
The book version (by Mr Dyer too) was great though. The book is called "Manifesting Your Destiny" i think...
Published on May 30 2000 by Bluestream

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent - But a Word of Warning, Oct. 28 2000
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The CD/tape is great, comprising a morning and evening meditation. It needs to be used in conjunction with reading Dr. Dyer's book, "Manifest Your Destiny". However I would advise (and this is coming from a skeptic) to use these with caution as I found things happening very quickly after I started the meditations. This is no coincidence as two days after I started the tape I got a job that I thought I had wanted for years out of the blue, which I hadn't expected. You will also start to feel very light and ethereal, somewhat "out of body". So use with caution and prepare to be amazed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditations for Manifesting changed my life..., Feb. 7 2003
Marcie Kay (Bay City, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
I was refered to this meditation by Dr. Dyer through his other audio program "There's A Spiritual Solution To Every Problem." "Meditations for Manifesting" has changed my life. I have truly been able to manifest everything that I have concentrated on thus far (including creating myself to be a person that isn't interested in drinking or smoking) and more importantly I have become a much more peaceful, happy person than I have ever known myself to be.
I suggest this to anyone who has an open mind and is very serious about manifesting their desires.

2.0 out of 5 stars This guy writes too many books, June 24 2003
theworld (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I hate it when an author has too many books. Why can't they just combine some volumes and get their point across and stop leaching money from people. You have to chant with this, its AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUU in the morning while thinking of the feeling you would have when whatever you want to happen happens, and then AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM in the evening to say thanks (that's all). This is a rehash of positive thinking or affirmations with some chanting thrown in to keep the mind on track - your roommates will hate this!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Done, April 15 2000
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I thought this was very poorly done. He does not tell a person how this meditation is usually done. His voice is horrible! It is as if he was in a hurry to make a few dollars and did it without any format or thought into how to present it professionally or with any regard to those who have never meditated before. If I had not read other books on meditation, this would sure be a turn off to meditation. I hope it wasn't just the money. He should be ashamed. I will no longer order his books as I have in the past. Big let down!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, April 12 2004
By A Customer
I bought this hoping that it would help me learn to meditate and help me with my manifestations. However, as other reviewers have already noted, it is nothing but Dr. Dyer saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH and UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM. The "evening" side had him giving 14 (it seemed like 1400) ways to get close to God. I was so annoyed that I certainly didn't feel any closer to God.
I listed to it once and am returning it to Amazon. Don't waste your time!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things I've ever done for myself!, Feb. 4 2001
Katherine Anne Wayman (San Diego) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I've been using the morning meditation many mornings for about three weeks now and it's all working... truly - I'm getting closer and closer to my goal, and I'm getting other benefits as well - calmer, more centered.
The thing I like best, other than the results, is by chanting along with Dyer, a real resonance is set up - somehow more satisfying than just chanting on my own.
My suggestion is go for it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment!, July 21 2001
By A Customer
I learned Wayne Dyer's Ah meditation technique some time ago. On the tape he specifically mentions giving this technique to someone who was going to Las Vegas to gamble. So the guy uses the technique and wins big.
So I was really anxious to try this in Atlantic City.
Off I went to AC today and guess what? I lost $100.00 gambling!
And believe me I ahhed my head off!
So disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use ..., July 4 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
Interesting introduction to mantras used for manifestation. I am already well versed in meditation, having been practicing for decades.
As a result of listening to this CD, I went on to read further about these mantras and developed my own mantra and a new meditation for manifestation. In that regard the CD was a useful stepping stone but I did not continue to use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting my twelve dollars back., June 4 2000
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I ordered this audiobook in hopes of getting practical information on how manifesting works and how it can work for me. Instead, I received a tape of a man making long winded noise. This was a huge disappointment for me as I bought this tape specifically because Wayne Dyer usally writes a decent book. Not this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was spellbound; I've read this book 2 times already., Aug. 11 1999
hatfield@uog9.uog.edu (Guam (out in the Western Pacific,6/7 hrs. away from Hawaii) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I've had the book a little over 2 weeks and I have not been able to put it away; I read it over and over with much excitement each time. I am easily influenced and inspired to a great extent by a GOOD book and Dr. Dyer's book is just that; it is a real draw for me.

Meditations for Manifesting
Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - June 1 1995)
CDN$ 15.00 CDN$ 11.04