5.0 out of 5 stars This cd/tape is a must whether you meditate or not!!
I bought this tape and started the morning meditation with Wayne several months ago. The background music is beautiful and Wayne's voice is powerful and sure as he leads you through a morning AH meditation. As you perform your "ahs" with him, he coaches you with gentle reminders to breathe deeply and direct your desires through your third eye. Following...
Published on Oct. 22 1998 by rpmauck@acronet.net or Patti Mauck

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but i just couldn't concentrate!
I am a fan of Wayne Dyer. I bought the cassette version, and it's not bad, if you can concentrate throughout the whole meditation of 'ah' & 'om's. I found it difficult to concentrate on what I desire, and at the same time sounding those sounds...
The book version (by Mr Dyer too) was great though. The book is called "Manifesting Your Destiny" i think...
Published on May 30 2000 by Bluestream

4.0 out of 5 stars Manifest what you want.., April 18 2004
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
This is a good CD. Don't listen to what other people say and form your own opinion. I work for a staffing agency and asked for job orders and be able to fill them...within a week I had a lot of job orders coming in and made 2 placements....this is not coincidence. You have to really beleive it and be able to sit down and not be disturbed...and get in touch with the "source". I haven't done much of the evening part but will start soon.
As far as the pitch and duration, he does tend to change but that is fine and you can deal with it no problem. I usually turn it off and do it on my own after about 10 minutes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, Dec 27 1999
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I bought this CD with money I didn't have to spend only to have it leave me empty and with a slight headache! . I have meditated for a long time however on this CD I found his ah's and om's distracting to my own concentration. I guess I was hoping for more of a guided visualization although I understand the method behind the practice on this CD. The background music is splendid but I just found that I couldn't concentrate as well as I usually do while mediaiting. I just wish I could have listened to the CD before I wasted my money and my time. I still think Dr, Dyer is super though. I hope others fair better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent - But a Word of Warning, Oct. 28 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The CD/tape is great, comprising a morning and evening meditation. It needs to be used in conjunction with reading Dr. Dyer's book, "Manifest Your Destiny". However I would advise (and this is coming from a skeptic) to use these with caution as I found things happening very quickly after I started the meditations. This is no coincidence as two days after I started the tape I got a job that I thought I had wanted for years out of the blue, which I hadn't expected. You will also start to feel very light and ethereal, somewhat "out of body". So use with caution and prepare to be amazed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditations for Manifesting changed my life..., Feb. 7 2003
Marcie Kay (Bay City, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
I was refered to this meditation by Dr. Dyer through his other audio program "There's A Spiritual Solution To Every Problem." "Meditations for Manifesting" has changed my life. I have truly been able to manifest everything that I have concentrated on thus far (including creating myself to be a person that isn't interested in drinking or smoking) and more importantly I have become a much more peaceful, happy person than I have ever known myself to be.
I suggest this to anyone who has an open mind and is very serious about manifesting their desires.

2.0 out of 5 stars This guy writes too many books, June 24 2003
theworld (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I hate it when an author has too many books. Why can't they just combine some volumes and get their point across and stop leaching money from people. You have to chant with this, its AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUU in the morning while thinking of the feeling you would have when whatever you want to happen happens, and then AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM in the evening to say thanks (that's all). This is a rehash of positive thinking or affirmations with some chanting thrown in to keep the mind on track - your roommates will hate this!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Done, April 15 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I thought this was very poorly done. He does not tell a person how this meditation is usually done. His voice is horrible! It is as if he was in a hurry to make a few dollars and did it without any format or thought into how to present it professionally or with any regard to those who have never meditated before. If I had not read other books on meditation, this would sure be a turn off to meditation. I hope it wasn't just the money. He should be ashamed. I will no longer order his books as I have in the past. Big let down!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, April 12 2004
By A Customer
I bought this hoping that it would help me learn to meditate and help me with my manifestations. However, as other reviewers have already noted, it is nothing but Dr. Dyer saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH and UUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM. The "evening" side had him giving 14 (it seemed like 1400) ways to get close to God. I was so annoyed that I certainly didn't feel any closer to God.
I listed to it once and am returning it to Amazon. Don't waste your time!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things I've ever done for myself!, Feb. 4 2001
Katherine Anne Wayman (San Diego) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I've been using the morning meditation many mornings for about three weeks now and it's all working... truly - I'm getting closer and closer to my goal, and I'm getting other benefits as well - calmer, more centered.
The thing I like best, other than the results, is by chanting along with Dyer, a real resonance is set up - somehow more satisfying than just chanting on my own.
My suggestion is go for it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment!, July 21 2001
By A Customer
I learned Wayne Dyer's Ah meditation technique some time ago. On the tape he specifically mentions giving this technique to someone who was going to Las Vegas to gamble. So the guy uses the technique and wins big.
So I was really anxious to try this in Atlantic City.
Off I went to AC today and guess what? I lost $100.00 gambling!
And believe me I ahhed my head off!
So disappointed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting my twelve dollars back., June 4 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I ordered this audiobook in hopes of getting practical information on how manifesting works and how it can work for me. Instead, I received a tape of a man making long winded noise. This was a huge disappointment for me as I bought this tape specifically because Wayne Dyer usally writes a decent book. Not this time.

Meditations for Manifesting
Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - June 1 1995)
CDN$ 15.00 CDN$ 10.83