5.0 out of 5 stars It opened up a whole new career for me.
Published on April 8 1998 by Evana Maggiore (evanaam@aol.com)

3.0 out of 5 stars feng shui
i like this book better than feng shui room by room.its easy to understand and well written.feng shui for dummies by daniel david kennedy and move your stuff change your life by karen rauch carter is good too.daniel kennedy book is very theoretical well detailed he focused mostly on intention while karen carter book is funny and showing lots of feng shui cures.
Published on March 2 2012 by jessielyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It opened up a whole new career for me., April 8 1998
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
The Western Guide was the first book I read on the subject of Feng Shui. It was such a clear treatise on a very complex subject I was inspired to study with Ms. Collins at her Western School of Feng Shui in San Diego, CA (advertised in the back of the book). As a result of her training program, I have been practicing Feng Shui professionally for almost two years now. The Western Guide to Feng Shui did indeed create harmony and prosperity in my life! Since that time I have read many other Feng Shui books, but Terah's method still rates at the top for clarity and western practicality. VERY highly recommended - the best book for those new to the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Sept. 23 2013
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
Wow how nice to get such great information that could change the way you live....& your well-being.
Love Feng-Shui..it is so calming.
Didn't think that changing a few things around you make such a difference,
Yes, nature is calming. Placement of furniture, buildings, plants, water, stone or brick, even metal all affect our psyche. I always keep this concept in the back of my mind in making alot of decisions.
I refer to this guide quite often.
Thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars feng shui, March 2 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I need new copy because a friend swiped mine, Aug. 6 2001
Nancy A. North-gates "nancyng" (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
I found this book very helpful. It was originally reviewed by a student of mine for a college class which led me to buy Collins' other book "Feng Shui Room by Room". I like the other book even better (I would give it 5 stars). These books bring the concepts into focus for use in a western setting. I transformed two major parts of my house within the first week and it was life changing. In fact I was able to make some powerful changes the first night. Also I didn't spend a lot of money but rather used things I already owned and loved that were either in storage or in the wrong place. I found myself loving my house for the first time in many years instead of constantly thinking about moving.

1.0 out of 5 stars "Shallow" is the word to describe this book, May 31 2001
"deryck" (San Gabriel, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
This book is hardly a comprehensive Feng Shui book. The authors has many "stories" to tell that fill the book. Each Kwa direction occupies a chapter in the book to a total of eight chapters. However, the author fails to explain how a reader belongs and relate to those directions. The book is niether based on traditional Feng Shui schools such as form or compass schools nor Black Hat Sect's. If you want a "western guide" true Feng Shui, read David Kennedy's or Sarah Rossbach's. If you want true traditional feng Shui, read Lilian Too, Lam Kam Cheun, Angi Wang's book. Don't let the title and rating fool you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and useful, Dec 14 2000
"kangarex" (Keokuk, IA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
Even if you don't necessarily believe in the precepts of Feng Shui, Ms. Collins does an excellent job of making you look at your environment with new eyes. With her help you can find things about your house and surroundings that may be bothering you subconciously, be making your environment subtly uncomfortable or even dangerous. If you do wish to know about the form school of Feng Shui, I can't think of a better introduction. This book is very readable and entertaining, while being useful to anyone who cares to try to apply it to their surroundings. Not much more you could ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this book, Oct. 21 2000
"jaejae21" (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
If you are interested in Feng Shui, this is a good place to start. This was the first book I read on Feng Shui, and I found it very easy to comprehend. Out of the many other books I have read since then, I feel this was one of the best written and easiest to understand. I recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Western Guide to Feng Shui: Creating Balance, Harmony, a, April 17 2000
S. Yates (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
I bought this book one month ago and have not put in down. It's easy to read and apply. I'm ordering four more copies today for family and friends. Terah has 2 more books that are equally worthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Feng Shui Book I've Read, March 30 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
This book introduces Feng Shui in a manner that allows you to get right in and play with it. There's no need to rush out and buy things you can't find, although I did spend some money changing color schemes. The people in my office laughed a lot, but took it a little more seriously after I placed a frog at the entry door and business started booming. Now even the non-believers are careful to see that he's placed correctly! This is a great beginners book and more useful than others I've bought since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone can Benefit, March 16 2000
This review is from: The Western Guide to Feng Shui (Paperback)
I have been searching for an author who can get you started with Feng Shui and Ms. Collins does that! You don't have to have prior knowledge to be able to put some of the suggestions to use immediately. As a professional in the natural healing industry, I find Feng Shui is a great compliment to anyones path to physical and emotional wellness.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Western Guide to Feng Shui
The Western Guide to Feng Shui by Terah Kathryn Collins (Paperback - March 1 1996)
CDN$ 12.95 CDN$ 11.66