‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it in your daily life, and smile!, Dec 18 2000
P L Stahler (Orange, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Read it once and then read it again, and think about each angel, the significance of the colors and how you could revamp what you do with your life. A few course corrections could make a huge difference down the line. Great item to give as a gift and then as they read the book, ask which is their favorite angel --- and if it were to be made into a movie, who would be cast in each role. Important information!

5.0 out of 5 stars Metaphors, Oct. 22 2011
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
This has to be the best book I've ever read! I don't agree that it's about good vs evil. I think IT represents doubt and the battle is one of faith and trust. Anyone on their own spiritual journey can benefit from this book. The gripping story beautifully illustrates the truth in sometimes heart-wrenching ways. I love this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Proud angels?, Nov. 22 2001
Thierry Robelin (Italy, EU) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Pride is a human quality, it is the feeding of the ego through projecting onto your 'protected' what you desire for yourself. Giving feelings to angels is a projection, it is an egocentric view of the creation.
I wish Lee Caroll had spent more time working on this aspect of the story, because I found it an obstacle against really appreciating the book.
I also found the lower self metaphor a bit too naive; evil against good is an overused cliche' and ought to be removed from the new age paradigm once and for all. It is time to accept that evil is part of being human, and that it is the dark side all incarnated souls must plunge into in order to bring light to it.
Nonetheless, the story contains beautiful teachings, and if you keep in mind that the book was written by a very human being, along with what I would call his 'package of humanness', you will find insights on how to live your life in a more fulfilling way.

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes Sense..., Sept. 29 2008
Dawn (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Wow, this book is one that urges you to look deep within and at the big picture of why we are really here. It is filled with all the things we already "know" but couldn't put in words. The amazing point of this book is that it is channelled from the magnetic entity Kryon; which really helps us to look beyond the veil to the other dimensions or "heaven" and realize how much more there really is out there. I found this book very touching and enlightening, but mostly enjoyed the easy read of the novel format. It has those nuggets of truth that are so profound. This is definitely a basic foundation reader for any on a spiritual path. I am going to read it to my pre-teen kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly beautiful and inspirational story!, Jan. 16 2006
R. Goudie "rgoudie" (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
I was reluctant to start reading this book as I am not a fan of fiction. The book has been sitting on my bookcase for many months waiting to be read. I originally bought this book because it is included in the series of books by Kryon, as channelled through Lee Carroll and I have all of the others. Last night, I was searching for something different to read other than my regular Kryon channelled material. I spotted this book and it seemed to to be raising its hand to be selected by me. I picked up the book and read a few pages. I decided to give the book a chance.
I started reading it last night and could hardly put it down in order to go to bed before it was too late. I just finished reading it tonight and I thoroughly and completely loved reading the story of Michael Thomas of Pure Intent. I was more than pleased that I was enjoying this story of fiction. The story of Michael Thomas incorporates so many Kryon truths disguised in parables, blending them into a beautifully designed and higly inspirational story complete with its share of drama. This book touched me at such a deep level that I found myself sobbing with divine love and then later sobbing with buried sorrow that I released with all appropriateness.
If you resonate with the Kryon material or the Tobias material, then this book is for you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for an eyeopening journey?, Oct. 30 2001
Pamela Wilder (Sebring, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
A powerful book, makes you feel like you are on the journey, like the author is writing about you. Confirms experiences you may have had, feelings you may have experienced, you will look at your life differently after you read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift to us all., Jan. 19 2014
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
I had known that this book was appreciated by many people, so when I finally read it I realized it is the kind of gem that anyone can
get insights from. It is a gift to us all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a must read with clear examples, Dec 17 2013
Easy reading. Easy to understand. Everything followed by an example so that you can create your own conclusions.

I would recommend this to everyone in all walks of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to have in home libarery., May 13 2013
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
This Kryon book give very great parables on the storys which we can learn a lot from it. I did recommended the book to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspirational, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered what life is all about? If you have and haven't found it to date, I suggest that your read this book. I found it to be a captivating story, with a lot of profound meaning in it. I haven't read any other books by Lee Carroll, but I have listened to some of his lectures.
A real eye opening inspiration!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable
The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable by Lee Carroll (Paperback - May 1 1998)
CDN$ 16.95 CDN$ 12.24