‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Proud angels?, Nov. 22 2001
Thierry Robelin (Italy, EU) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Pride is a human quality, it is the feeding of the ego through projecting onto your 'protected' what you desire for yourself. Giving feelings to angels is a projection, it is an egocentric view of the creation.
I wish Lee Caroll had spent more time working on this aspect of the story, because I found it an obstacle against really appreciating the book.
I also found the lower self metaphor a bit too naive; evil against good is an overused cliche' and ought to be removed from the new age paradigm once and for all. It is time to accept that evil is part of being human, and that it is the dark side all incarnated souls must plunge into in order to bring light to it.
Nonetheless, the story contains beautiful teachings, and if you keep in mind that the book was written by a very human being, along with what I would call his 'package of humanness', you will find insights on how to live your life in a more fulfilling way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it in your daily life, and smile!, Dec 18 2000
P L Stahler (Orange, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Read it once and then read it again, and think about each angel, the significance of the colors and how you could revamp what you do with your life. A few course corrections could make a huge difference down the line. Great item to give as a gift and then as they read the book, ask which is their favorite angel --- and if it were to be made into a movie, who would be cast in each role. Important information!

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly beautiful and inspirational story!, Jan. 16 2006
R. Goudie "rgoudie" (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
I was reluctant to start reading this book as I am not a fan of fiction. The book has been sitting on my bookcase for many months waiting to be read. I originally bought this book because it is included in the series of books by Kryon, as channelled through Lee Carroll and I have all of the others. Last night, I was searching for something different to read other than my regular Kryon channelled material. I spotted this book and it seemed to to be raising its hand to be selected by me. I picked up the book and read a few pages. I decided to give the book a chance.
I started reading it last night and could hardly put it down in order to go to bed before it was too late. I just finished reading it tonight and I thoroughly and completely loved reading the story of Michael Thomas of Pure Intent. I was more than pleased that I was enjoying this story of fiction. The story of Michael Thomas incorporates so many Kryon truths disguised in parables, blending them into a beautifully designed and higly inspirational story complete with its share of drama. This book touched me at such a deep level that I found myself sobbing with divine love and then later sobbing with buried sorrow that I released with all appropriateness.
If you resonate with the Kryon material or the Tobias material, then this book is for you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Metaphors, Oct. 22 2011
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
This has to be the best book I've ever read! I don't agree that it's about good vs evil. I think IT represents doubt and the battle is one of faith and trust. Anyone on their own spiritual journey can benefit from this book. The gripping story beautifully illustrates the truth in sometimes heart-wrenching ways. I love this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Raised questions for me, May 15 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
The reviewer saying "Proud Angels?" made me think . . . This book was kind of a fantasy for me. Fantasies are stories that make one feel they would rather be somewhere else, and that is how this book affected me. On a journey from here to there. It made me measure where I am at. This measuring is dangerous for me. The measuring mind is the ego. So if we measure our progress in conquering ego and moving toward our idea of love, we are operating from ego anyway. It did move me, emotionally. I had a response that way to it. I was pulled in. But is this similar to how one is pulled into a romantic love song or a movie? And is this where we want to go? Do we want to be longing for some paradise and remain hopeful that it is over there, just around the bend, shining and beckoning? Is this empowering to be in anticipation? Is not anticipation its own end? Maybe the linear story of the human, on a path, going toward the goal, must be questioned and discarded. It evokes deep feelings, but this can be a kind of spell. So as beautiful as this story was, is it a hypnosis? Maybe I have to drop it and move on, not knowing quite what to hold onto, and that is the beauty of living in the unknown and meeting life sensitively without conditionings, and taking care of the practical details of my life with care and simplicity. Clear the palette.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comprehensive book on the process of enlightenment, Oct. 29 1998
Mark N. Hall "Mark Hall" (Littleton, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
I have read all of the books written by Kryon and Lee Carroll and have found that this one book summarizes everything I have ever read on the topics of spiritual growth and enlightenment. It is a book I give freely to people who cross my path because I think it offers the purest message on God and the meaning of life on this planet. Kryon goes, step-by-step, through the process we all need to take to find our true sense of Joy on this planet. It is though-provoking, funny, and incredibly uplifting. It shows that everything we do, that everything we experience has value in the eyes of God and the Universe. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is seeking to find their own sense of the Truth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for an eyeopening journey?, Oct. 30 2001
Pamela Wilder (Sebring, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
A powerful book, makes you feel like you are on the journey, like the author is writing about you. Confirms experiences you may have had, feelings you may have experienced, you will look at your life differently after you read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Better Truth! A Wonderful, Sacred Text Filled With Truth, March 31 2000
Yana L. Freeman "Yana" (Little Rock, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
I have never read a book so filled with truth to help one one the journey home, the journey to wholeness. I couldn't put it down! I found myself talking to Michael Thomas, understanding how he was feeling every step of his journey. We all have to make this journey at one time or another. You'll laugh and cry as it hits home with you and answers your questions about awakening to enlightenment. He took the high road and I took the low road, but we both ended up in the same place with the same revelations about ourselves in our relationship to God and all that is.
If you haven't read this book, you're missing the journey of your lifetime. Get to it & enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes Sense..., Sept. 29 2008
Dawn (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
Wow, this book is one that urges you to look deep within and at the big picture of why we are really here. It is filled with all the things we already "know" but couldn't put in words. The amazing point of this book is that it is channelled from the magnetic entity Kryon; which really helps us to look beyond the veil to the other dimensions or "heaven" and realize how much more there really is out there. I found this book very touching and enlightening, but mostly enjoyed the easy read of the novel format. It has those nuggets of truth that are so profound. This is definitely a basic foundation reader for any on a spiritual path. I am going to read it to my pre-teen kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars helped me understand the truth of going home, Aug. 6 2000
This review is from: The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable (Paperback)
In a moment of pain...I picked up the book for the second time and began reading it again..I was at a point in my life that I was ready to go home. Then as the book unfolded I understood the importance of the lessons that we learn and of the life that we live. This parable takes us home in our hearts and in our souls. It also shows us the true importance of love in our lives, for others and for ourselves.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable
The Journey Home: A Kryon Parable by Lee Carroll (Paperback - May 1 1998)
CDN$ 16.95 CDN$ 12.24