5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful
Published on April 3 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars healing with angels
Published on Dec 29 2002 by Jaratura G.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful, April 3 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life (Paperback)
this is one of the most beautiful ,loving books i have read in my life..i read this book at a time when my life was really rough..my health had gone bad and i was feeling hopeless..then healing with the angels arrived .i had ordered it and forgotten about it..it arrived at my door the day i came back from the doctor feeling extreamly sick..the moment i opened the book i felt the love and protection of the angels in my life,and felt that life would look up..each page is filled with love and light and beautiful healing affirmations..i totally love this book ...i think doreen virtue is a true lightworker and i seriously feel this is the first book a person attempting to find out about angels should read..absolutely beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Get to know the angels with Doreen Virtue, Feb. 7 2000
Have you ever wondered what life is like beyond your normal everyday Earth experiences? Have you wondered about past lives, reincarnation, how to find your inner compass, what the state of world affairs will be in this century? Healing with the Angels answers many questions you may not even think to ask. This book will serve as a roadmap for those of you on a path to spiritual ascension- please purchase it today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Developing a deeper connection with the Divine Realm, June 21 2000
This is one of my favorite books from Doreen and the angels because of all of its wonderful, helpful information. I absolutely loved reading about the predicted New Age of Peace, and I discovered my chosen "age outs" for this lifetime, simply by asking my angels after readings Doreen's discussion of this topic in the book.
I have also had some incredibly powerful and insightful experiences with the chapter on the meanings of specific number sequences. As a claircognizant and clairaudient, the angels and ascended masters can simply tell me which number sequence they want me to read at any particular moment, and I have actually gotten to the point where I have many of the meanings committed to memory.
Even if you do not have your communication channels fully open, you can still receive these powerful messages simply by noticing when you keep seeing certain number sequences. These are indeed very powerful, healing messages.... ...Doreen has provided this easy-to read format to her readers, so that they can more effectively communicate with us. Let's all take advantage of this wonderful gift- please purchase this book for yourself and your loved ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars All the information needed to find joy in life., May 8 2000
Doreen Virtue, Pd.D., says we're not imagining things, that "angels are among us, now more than ever, and not just in commercial venues." Dr. Virtue, a clairvoyant psychotherapist, is the author of Healing With The Angels: How The Angels Can Assist You In Every Area Of Your Life. She presents workshops nationally, and has appeared on numerous television programs, as well as written 22 books.
She says "the angels are here to teach us that God's love answers all questions and challenges [and] there is no limit to angels' healing power." All we have to do is ask for their help. Dr. Virtue includes descriptions of the assistance given to her clients when they've asked, and transcripts of her encounters with angels on the behalf of her clients.
After a general explanation of how angelic interventions work, she discusses specific areas of concern. These include your love life, your family, your health, life purpose, careers, and healing past life issues. She also includes chapters on nature and animal angels, the afterlife, spiritual safety, and "star people."
Each chapter includes suggestions on how to get the specific help you need.
The last chapter describes how angels may attempt to get your attention by constantly making you aware of a specific set of numbers. For example, if you continually see a series of the number eight, "a phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give your forewarning so you can prepare."
Appendices include a forgiveness exercise, forgiveness meditation, and angel affirmations.
Dr. Virtue says "no situation is too big or too small for the angels to resolve it for you." She adds, "their greatest reward is your happiness, so if it fits with God's will, they will give you whatever brings you joy." Healing With The Angels provides all the information readers need for bringing angels into their lives and finding the joy in life they want and deserve. Sandra I. Smith Reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and inspiring, March 17 2004
Healing with the Angels is a wonderful guide to working with the angels. This book is easy to understand and contains useful tips on asking the angels to heal every area of your life. I use it often personally and in my practice as an Angel Intuitive. This book also has a great section on Angel Number Sequences! This is one of my favorites. I treasure it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING AND A MUST TO READ, Aug. 24 2000
Wow what a book! I was 'guided' to this book in Tauranga and it was well worth the purchase.
It is very easy to read and very hard to put down. It starts with the simple task of asking - as the saying goes, ask and ye shall receive... and it works on listening to those voices that direct and help us - OUR ANGELS.
Not only does it focus on Angels (from Heaven) but angels on earth - some of which we have all already encountered at some time, or hope to in the future.
This is a must to read, even if you are uncertain about angels, this gives a lot of answers to questions that we all have.
Please read this book and see how it changes your way of thinking, and even the way you live your life.
I will be using this book with the 'counselling' that I do from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heal with the Angels in this Relaxing, Powerful Meditation!, Sept. 19 2001
This review is of the audiocassette- not the book.
Relax and Heal with the angels in this beautiful guided meditation where you work with 4 powerful members of the angelic realm- Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Uriel, and Archangel Gabriel. They will help you to completely harmonize and heal every area of your life, including money and career, your relationships, and your health. You will learn to open up to the angels' healing presence and call on them at all times for help and assistance with every part of your life. This is a powerful audiotape which can transform your life in wonderful ways- I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, Sept. 1 2001
"intentaccess" (Boca Raton, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
Truly inspirational reading that speaks of angels in Heaven as well as the angels on earth. You will find this book hard to put down and you find yourself picking it up often. Very easy flowing and understandable.
If you don't understand or not sure you believe about Angels this is the book for you. It has questions and answers. Talks about the unlimited healing power angels have and all we must do is ask for help. It covers certain areas like your love life, family, y health, life purpose, careers, and the healing past life issues and pain. This truly is a must read as you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this book for myself and in my practice, Dec 4 2002
as an angel communicator this book helps to define each and every segment of our lives. Doreen and the angels have given us, through this book, a way to begin and work on each area of our lives which may give us concern. I know it has certainly been a God send in many of my own life challenges and certainly in my practice as an angel messenger. I am certified as an Angel Therapy Practitioner by Dr. Virtue...and I carry this certification very proudly. My clients know that the messages are from the angels and offer the same guidance and clarification as this wonderful book....I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars healing with angels, Dec 29 2002
When I firt started reading this book I thought the author was pretty convicing, as I was read on I started to feel that what Dr.Virue was saying was exactly what I wanted to hear. Since she is a phsycologist she know what people what to hear. I my oppinon Dr.Virtue wasn't very convicing.She dosen't give steps for healing with the angels. All she says is that if you ask them to heal you they will, once you know that the book is useless.If you are interested in angels I would suggest reading The Book Of Angels by Francis Melville.

CDN$ 13.95 CDN$ 12.59