5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing
Published on Nov. 1 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful, April 3 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life (Paperback)
this is one of the most beautiful ,loving books i have read in my life..i read this book at a time when my life was really rough..my health had gone bad and i was feeling hopeless..then healing with the angels arrived .i had ordered it and forgotten about it..it arrived at my door the day i came back from the doctor feeling extreamly sick..the moment i opened the book i felt the love and protection of the angels in my life,and felt that life would look up..each page is filled with love and light and beautiful healing affirmations..i totally love this book ...i think doreen virtue is a true lightworker and i seriously feel this is the first book a person attempting to find out about angels should read..absolutely beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars On going guide., Feb. 16 2014
I really loved this book. It covers a lot of info that I often refer to. Have since bought copies for persons that I felt would benefit from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, July 29 2013
I've always liked the subject of angels. This book is quite informative. It's good to know how they can help us in times of need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing With The Angels, July 11 2012
Loved this paperback. Very interesting and easy to read. I liked the short stories which allowed me to leave the book and come back to it without losing track in my reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, Nov. 1 2002
By A Customer
...I was greatly disappointed by "Healing With the Angels." It took only a few hours to read and contained very little practical or new information. ... About half of the book consists of unimpressive excerpts of Ms. Virtue's "angel readings" with clients and hokey little "prayers" that you may as well make up yourself. ...If you are looking for a book that contains solid information on improving your life and developing your intuition, buy "Divine Guidance" instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get to know the angels with Doreen Virtue, Feb. 7 2000
Have you ever wondered what life is like beyond your normal everyday Earth experiences? Have you wondered about past lives, reincarnation, how to find your inner compass, what the state of world affairs will be in this century? Healing with the Angels answers many questions you may not even think to ask. This book will serve as a roadmap for those of you on a path to spiritual ascension- please purchase it today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and inspiring, March 17 2004
Healing with the Angels is a wonderful guide to working with the angels. This book is easy to understand and contains useful tips on asking the angels to heal every area of your life. I use it often personally and in my practice as an Angel Intuitive. This book also has a great section on Angel Number Sequences! This is one of my favorites. I treasure it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational and helpful, March 18 2004
Sally Bates (Denver, Colorado) - See all my reviews
I use this book in my practice as an angel therapy practitioner and personally. It is beautifully written with helpful ways to ask the angels to heal every area of your life. She offers helpful tips and inspirational stories. This book also has a section on Angel Number Sequences! This is a great handbook to working with the angels. One of my favorites

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiration to lead you onto your path of life, Nov. 17 2003
This book was very easy to follow and understand. Doreen writes with such explainations that everyone can understand. Her words are encouraging and you won't want to put this one down. I have read many other authors on this subject and find that Doreen keeps my interest whereas some other writes from other authors can lose my interest at times. Anyone who is trying to move to a higher level or to be more in touch with thier life's purpose, you must read this book. Her Angel cards are a great inspiration too!

3.0 out of 5 stars healing with angels, Dec 30 2002
When I firt started reading this book I thought the author was pretty convicing, as I was read on I started to feel that what Dr.Virue was saying was exactly what I wanted to hear. Since she is a phsycologist she know what people what to hear. I my oppinon Dr.Virtue wasn't very convicing.She dosen't give steps for healing with the angels. All she says is that if you ask them to heal you they will, once you know that the book is useless.If you are interested in angels I would suggest reading The Book Of Angels by Francis Melville.

CDN$ 13.95 CDN$ 12.56