summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on October 26, 2000
Kryon is a loving entity currently on earth to help us move into the next phase of a new era. These parables are stories told by Kryon and translated by Lee Carroll to show how many persons are reacting to special circumstances as we move deeper into this century and begin to receive the new gifts of God. You will not find the negativity or cynicism of some channeled entities, and no hard lessons here. This is truly an inspired and inspiring book helping you discover how to come closer to the Great Reality, which seems to some to be a fairy tale like "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." I hope you have an opportunity to read and share this book with those you love.
on March 30, 1998
I have re-told these parables countless times to friends, children, people in pain and so on. The spiritual & psychological insights are wonderful and important. The parables read quickly and the messages are very easily grasped. I would recommend it to anyone.
on July 14, 2002
I was just amazed at what I was reading and couldn't put it down. And neither will I part with the book. I plan to read it again. Don't miss this one. A Must read.
on May 13, 2013
I all ready recommended this book to all my friends. I love all Kryon books because they have an honest and positive point of view which I do love it.
on May 3, 2016