5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Accurate
Published on June 18 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards
I bought these cards because I had an angel card reading and the person doing the reading suggested I get angel oracle cards. Yes, they are very beautiful but their "message" is quite vague. They haven't helped me with any area in my life since every time I ask a question I get an "answer" to a question that I haven't asked.
A total waste of money.
Published on Feb. 10 2004

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Accurate, June 18 2004
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I have been reading cards for many years and was visiting a friend who used these cards, we did a quick reading and the messages were right on the dot. I ordered my own deck and have clicked with them immediately. I love the artwork, and the messages are very loving and kind just the way the Angels are. As for the Angels being underdressed (as another reviewer stated) I don't agree, anyone who would view these cards would not be looking at them to gain that kind of pleasure. These cards are worth every dime.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!, Sept. 13 2002
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I love Doreen Virtue. She is truly the author that paved my way into the spiritual world. I have never been disappointed by her.. and these cards are no exception.
I have all three of her oracle decks. My favorite are the fairy cards - they just "click" with me in such a way. While I do like her first angel cards.. these are even BETTER. The pictures are just beautiful.
This deck is structured differently than her previous Healing Oracle cards - instead of using a keywork on each card, a specific message is provided. Each card actually names an angel, so you can tie the message to the appropriate angel you should be working with for that goal / purpose.
Spreads are provided to use - but I really find that these cards work best when you pull one card for an individual question - since they are so specific. When I want to do a more 'divinitory' reading utilizing spreads, I pick up the Healing with your Fairies or Healing w/ your Angel cards.
If you purchase this deck, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Accurate, April 27 2004
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
These cards are extremely accurate - you just have to beleive that they are actually a message from your angels. I did one "spread" (you lay cards down in specific ways for specific questions) one night and didn't really understand the message. So did a different spread the next night to gain more clarity - and got the SAME EXACT 4 cards as the night before, only in a different order. And I shuffled them before picking where to start laying them out. This is not a coincidence. If you believe that cards can provide messages from your angels, these are great for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, very inspiring..., Jan. 27 2003
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
If you like Doreen's first Angel Oracle deck, you will enjoy this one even more. If you don't have either, I'd suggest buying this one first.
It is very inspiring, with messages listed on each card, however you can "expand upon" the meaning as with the other angel deck. Her suggested spreads in the accompanying booklet are insightful and surprisingly accurate. You will be very much surpised by the accuracy of your readings, even if you are an angel doubter. How great that when I tried to "trick" the deck, and ask the same questions twice, the same cards appeared!
If you're in need of kind thoughts and not feeling alone, or have a wonderful life and like to be reminded that support is all around you, or like to know that you are on-track, these wonderful angel cards are for you. This deck is very different from the first, and it's difficult to explain how. Those who are reading this, who have the first deck are flashing a whimsical smile right now, because you have to experience it to understand.
The last thing I wanted to say is that one reviewer objected to what she felt were provocative pictures on the deck. Several of the cards are of a more sensual quality (2 or 3 blissful-looking angels without clothing, yet stratically covered), however, nothing I haven't seen in a shampoo commercial or a fashion mag in my dentist's office. Her opinion is valid, although I'm not sure the average citizen would object to any of the images. I find the cards' images to be modern, attractive and tame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14 2014
beautiful art

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, May 22 2014
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I love to do regular angel readings and so often the results are right on. This was a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cards!, July 16 2013
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I love my angel cards! Sometimes the answers you get aren't quite what your expediting, but sooner or later you'll understand why.

Quick shipping!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, May 25 2013
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I like this deck to give other people readings. It's pictures are beautiful and the message is written right on the card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages from your Angel cards, March 28 2013
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I absolutely love these angel cards. They are amazingly accurate and I love the positive messages they provide me. All the angels are beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning, Feb. 14 2013
This review is from: Messages From Your Angels Cards (Cards)
I love these cards,theya re exactly what the tittle says Messages from the Angels and I used them very often.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Messages From Your Angels Cards
Messages From Your Angels Cards by Doreen Virtue (Cards - March 1 2002)
CDN$ 15.95 CDN$ 11.51