4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent supplement to The Power of Now.
Published on Nov. 10 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars scammed again
Published on Jan. 27 2002 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent supplement to The Power of Now., Nov. 10 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain Body (Audio CD)
I actually listened to this same thing on the tapes (the companion to the Power of Now) from a friend while I was waiting for this CD to ship to me. I really enjoyed them! I think it is still definatly more helpful to have read the book first. The book is the main thing, this is just a supplement to help people further understand and go deeper into what the book already sais. It isn't here to teach anything new, the book is so complete in it's message there is no more to say really, Eckhart Tolle has said it all but these tapes or CD's are very interesting and usefull in that you get to hear Eckhart's voice which gives you a new sort of calming sense as you listen. He also goes over a lot of the material from the book and words things differently which sometimes is very helpful in understanding something as profound (yet ironically so simple)as enlightenment. I highly reccomend these to anyone who has read the book. I also want to add that I was dissapointed in reading some of the other reveiws for Eckharts other supplement book. People seemed dissapointed or even angry or cheated that the information in the book was not brand new stuff! What do you expect?? The Power of Now is it. There is no more. These other tapes,CD's and smaller books are just exerpts from the main teaching.

1.0 out of 5 stars scammed again, Jan. 27 2002
Amazon Customer (Gainesville, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
You think I would have learned the first time. That was after I ordered Tolle's "second" book "Practicing the Power of Now", only to find out on opening it that it consisted of nothing but excerpts from the original " Power of Now". Now after ordering this tape set, I discover that it was previously released as "Companion to Power of Now Vol. 1" Nowhere in the write ups does it mention this and it is only written on the front of the package in small black letters against a dark green backround. And guess what, I already have the tape set, "The Companion to the Power of Now" and so I am out twenty something dollars. To top it off, [Amazon.com] still sells "The Companion...Vol. One" and for more money, than this tape - its' twin. All I can say is shame on Sounds True and Tolle. Awareness is the key, Tolle tells us and nowhere is that more necessary than in buying his products,

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is an excellent tool, Jan. 4 2003
This CD helped me put into practice more deeply the teachings in the book "The Power of Now". It also clarified a lot of things that I didn't fully understand or needed expanding. This is an excellent companion to the book and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Please do not pay any attention to the 'reviewers' that rated this CD as anything but 5 stars. Their problem probably wasn't about the material itself. It is top notch.

4.0 out of 5 stars ammendment to previous review - maybe I jumped the gun, Feb. 10 2002
Amazon Customer (Gainesville, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I must rescind the shot I took at Sounds True in my earlier review. I have since e mailed them about my dissatisfaction and they have offered me a full refund, although I purchased the product from Amazon. I still have concerns about the marketing of some of Tolle's stuff, but the tape IS very good and the publishers (Sounds True) are more than fair and receptive in their business practices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eckhart Tolle CD, July 8 2002
From my perspective, I must disagree with a previous review and say that I listened to this (mine was a cassette tape) before the book and it engaged me in Tolle's concepts very easily. Listening is a good vehicle for me to learn and it actually helped me understand the book better!
Tolle's concept of the "pain body" is one that is easily identifiable in one's everyday experience. It has especially helped as an anchor for my husband and me to communicate during times of conflict.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why is there a need for Tolle to continually say more, May 16 2003
By A Customer
Having read some of the reviews and ideas I am afraid I have to agree about the way Tolle is marketing himself. He says that on enlightenment 80 % of his thought processes disappeared. He is a lovely and simple and inspiring guy and I have sent copies of his book to many people, and the CD Even the Sun will Die, but I would love to know why he feels this need to keep saying the same thing over and over and use his enlightenment like so many others to make a buck or two.
Is there no other way to be....do we have to earn a living by marketing our spiritual awareness...how many CD's did Gandhi publish....? Will we have Tolle key rings next with NOW written on them?
Please Tolle take this to heart...you are a lovely lovely man with a wonderful and simple message....do you do this for the love or the money?

Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain Body
Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain Body by Eckhart Tolle (Audio CD - Oct. 2001)
CDN$ 30.00 CDN$ 19.13