Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools minions

Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain Body
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$35.25+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on January 27, 2002
You think I would have learned the first time. That was after I ordered Tolle's "second" book "Practicing the Power of Now", only to find out on opening it that it consisted of nothing but excerpts from the original " Power of Now". Now after ordering this tape set, I discover that it was previously released as "Companion to Power of Now Vol. 1" Nowhere in the write ups does it mention this and it is only written on the front of the package in small black letters against a dark green backround. And guess what, I already have the tape set, "The Companion to the Power of Now" and so I am out twenty something dollars. To top it off, [Amazon.com] still sells "The Companion...Vol. One" and for more money, than this tape - its' twin. All I can say is shame on Sounds True and Tolle. Awareness is the key, Tolle tells us and nowhere is that more necessary than in buying his products,
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 16, 2003
Having read some of the reviews and ideas I am afraid I have to agree about the way Tolle is marketing himself. He says that on enlightenment 80 % of his thought processes disappeared. He is a lovely and simple and inspiring guy and I have sent copies of his book to many people, and the CD Even the Sun will Die, but I would love to know why he feels this need to keep saying the same thing over and over and use his enlightenment like so many others to make a buck or two.
Is there no other way to be....do we have to earn a living by marketing our spiritual awareness...how many CD's did Gandhi publish....? Will we have Tolle key rings next with NOW written on them?
Please Tolle take this to heart...you are a lovely lovely man with a wonderful and simple message....do you do this for the love or the money?
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again