5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in-depth work by a true professional
This is a very interesting book, in which the author describes a profound and enlightening model of the world. Newton's views are affirmed by his field of work, where he takes his clients into deep hypnosis to gain 'soul-information' about the true nature of reality and the purpose of our lives. The author writes with such integrity and passion, I am personally convinced...
Published on Feb. 1 2004 by Mr. A. J. Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Is this the truth and the author legitimate?
Destiny of Souls and it's predecessor Journey of Souls are very entertaining. I can't help thinking though that they are a little too pat. If it is this easy to regress subjects to their past lives and the time in between, why aren't more scientists and theologins doing it? It seems a bit strange that Dr. Newton finds it so easy to dredge up all this information by...
Published on Aug. 15 2001 by Deana Conrad

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome awesome awesome, Jan. 14 2004
This review is from: Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Paperback)
this is truely an awesome book....I have both in this collection.I picked this book up and could not put it down.I loved it so much I had to tell everyone I knew about it so I could have someone to talk to about it.This is one of those books that really make you think about who you are, where you have been and where you are going.Dont be suprised if you catch yourself looking in the mirror after reading this book and saying I see you...lol

5.0 out of 5 stars sequel, Dec 3 2003
By A Customer
If you have read "Journey of Souls" and liked it, buy this book. It goes into abit more detail, rather than presenting the overview of "Journey of Souls", and is written a little differently. Not quite as easy a read as the first book, but for the interested, this won't matter a whit.
Overall, Dr. Newton's books are wonderful, and strongly in need of follow-up by more authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply "WOW!", Aug. 1 2003
T Ramirez "bindi" (Missouri, United States) - See all my reviews
I had read JOURNEY OF SOULS which left me thrilled beyond words. Then a friend of mine recommended MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS (Weiss, MD) which confirmed a lot of things in JOUNEY OF SOULS. MANY LIVES wasn't as an easy read - but it confirmed that the Bible did mention reincarnation prior to the Roman era which was important to me. Then I read DESTINY OF SOULS!! It is more detailed than JOURNEY and wasn't as fast a read - since you wanted to concentrate on every word that was said. But the trip through this book was fantastic. Dr Newton has spent a lot of time researching what he is talking about and gives examples to back up what he is saying. I did contact him about having a regression perfomed - and he is retired now. He was kind enough to recommend someone that has been trained through him. You can locate a regression therapist via [...] - if you are interested too. These books have tied up all the religions I have been exposing myself to and questioning. I have been purchasing JOURNEY OF SOULS for those I care about and recommending DESTINY OF SOULS once they have completed JOURNEY. Another I would recommend is MESSAGES FROM THE MASTERS: TAPPING INTO THE POWER OF LOVE by Brian L. Weiss, MD. These two authors are from different coasts and have different training and background - but have clients that state the SAME THING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking in your window, July 12 2003
By A Customer
I was raised Catholic then converted to Islam in my twenties. My constant search for understanding our purpose in life, was given great insight through this book. It helped me not only to understand my purpose but to see others as the same. I can now see how the people in my life are so important to my growth on my spiritual path. I see people through their eyes, into their souls now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Destiny of Souls, March 27 2003
As a practicing psychic/medium, this book has helped me to understand so many things that spirits communicate to others during our readings. I have read this book 2 times so far. The second time I read it I understood more than the first time. I will definitely read it again to see what else didn't click the first 2 times!! It's a wonderful book if you are interested in what the spirit world is like, what happens when we get there, and how we choose our lives the next time around. Also it helps us to think/understand why we are with the family and friends we are with today. There is so much information in this book....everything you want to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, Feb. 17 2003
By A Customer
A must read for all believers in reincarnation!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, Feb. 17 2003
A must read for all believers in reincarnation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little known info. revealed, Oct. 1 2002
Rose Shue . roseshue.com (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Brain Weiss brought more awareness to the public about reincarnation - one of the training grounds for us, and Dr. Newton made an important contribution to our soul home - our home base. As a second generation Medium / Spiritualist, I am glad that Dr. Newton shared the findings of his research. Reincarnation is only part of the picture, it is important to know that we are here to go to school for our evolution, but it is the non-physical dimension, or the Other Side, is our home, where we based out of. People get so caught up in life, they need to know that this present trip here is only one of the many learning opportunities, and things are not always what they seem ...... Dr. Newton's book shows a bigger picture and a larger reality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first book, Aug. 10 2002
D. Renkey - See all my reviews
Dr. Newton provides more insight into the life purpose of souls from birth to death to the afterlife. The book is full of case studies that provide unique insight into our purpose here on Earth and our overall purpose of existence.
In my opinion, this book is even better than Journey of Souls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Destiny of Souls, Aug. 10 2002
Elizabeth Shelton (San Mateo, California United States) - See all my reviews
An incredible book! One I highly recomend. This book has brought me wisdom, comfort and joy. It is a great learning experience while being a pure joy to read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton (Paperback - May 8 2000)
CDN$ 20.95 CDN$ 15.12