5.0 out of 5 stars Very comforting and fascinating
Published on April 5 2004 by CrimsonMoon

3.0 out of 5 stars A book I hated to love
This is a terribly written book. There were times when I wanted to throw it across the room because it was so simplistic and repetitious. (Every single chapter ends exactly the same way. "That explains such-and-such and in the next chapter we'll discuss such-and-such")
Published on Nov. 3 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comforting and fascinating, April 5 2004
I purchased this book last year after losing my father. I had gone to a website about life after death to find some answers. This book was on their recommended reading list, so I bought it. Each chapter describes different accounts of ADC's or after death communications, such as feeling a touch, hearing a voice, or smelling a fragrance. Each account is fascinating, and the most comforting fact I learned is that no matter what condition a person was in when they passed away-whether it be disease, if they were crippled or whatever-they are completely restored and appear to be in the prime of their lives. Our loved ones are happy, content and whole. The subject of suicide is also powerful here. It definitely has negative connotations on the other side. Believe me, this is a wonderful book; I just bought it for my sister-in-law who lost her mother 3 months before my father died. She can't put it down, either. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is searching for answers and needs to know that their loved one is o.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only gift....., May 9 2003
Patrick J. Atkinson (Bismarck, ND United States) - See all my reviews
As a Christian / Catholic missioner, I am frequently called in to counsel bereaved family members and associates of someone who has recently died, and I used to be at a loss as to what to give them.... what to place in their hands.... for when they are once again alone.
The only gift that I give since having discovered "Hello From Heaven!" is a copy of this book. It is warm, compassionate, and crosses virtually all religious lines.
Right now I am at Amazon.com ordering another ten copies for future use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transforming life by understanding death, Dec 26 2003
By A Customer
After reading many books by several empowering authors such as Betty Eadie, John Edward, Sylvia Browne, and Tiffany Snow, that I am still reading, my life has opened up to me in such a compelling and wonderful way. This new book is well written, and thought provoking. There are great transforming authors, who shift the consciousness of humankind in a way never known before, and have the courage to reveal their paranormal experiences. "Hello" is one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort for those left behind, Aug. 8 2002
By A Customer
If you feel guilty or angry or depressed about the loss of a loved one--whether death occurred suddenly or after a long illness--this little book will enable you to deal with these emotions and the full range of others following a loss. Even though I had accepted that eventually I would lose my parents, the death of my mother was overwhelming. I read many chapters & verses in my bible, watched uplighting programs in the middle of the night, but my true comfort came through "Hello from Heaven!" I would love to see my mother, and the Guggenheims indicate that all of us may have the opportunity to experience the closeness of a loved one who has departed for a better, more glorious, and incredibly unimaginable place for us. The encounters that they researched & described are so uplifting and comforting, and their own personal comments about the experiences of others are like frosting on the cake! How wonderful to read something by writers who come across as very humble in their writing, but who offer so much hope and comfort for those of us left behind. Thank you, Bill & Judy!

3.0 out of 5 stars A book I hated to love, Nov. 3 2001
By A Customer
And yet it was a book I couldn't put down. It grabbed me in the very first chapter when it described that a lot of after-death encounters occur in a car on dark roads. It so vividly, word for word, described my first experience with after-death contact. I was never a believer that this was possible, but the death of my friend and the experiences I had convinced me that it was indeed possible. However, I never shared with people a lot of the ways I felt there had been contact. Yet here it was, in black and white. All of my experiences explained in very careful detail.
I can't recommend this book as literature or as good writing, but for anybody who feels they have had an after-death contact, this book will be very comforting and affirming.
I have had 3 painful losses in my life and only contact with one of them. But I truly believe there was contact--and reading Guggenheim's book was very comforting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello from Heaven, Jan. 15 2014
I have read this book twice now and it was every bit as good the second time . Well written and very comforting .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Sept. 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I would recommend this book to everyone who lost a loved one and who experienced “some things” you would not believe unless you have experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, Sept. 2 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
He gets right to the subject and writes in a way in which we all can understand, even after a long day's work. Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring !!, April 10 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I loved the candid way of the authors and their zeal for finding stories that reflect stories we might have shared with people we trust. The stories are not fantastical but faith building. Loved it, borrowed it at one point... needed to own it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, Jan. 18 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
There are many people out there that need to read a book like this. I already have a belief but have several friends that are total disbelievers. Everyone should read this with an open heart and of course an open mind. Congratulations to Bill and his wife for researching and writing this.

Hello from Heaven
Hello from Heaven by Bill Guggenheim (Hardcover - Aug. 1996)
Used & New from: CDN$ 3.18