Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on March 16, 2011
Although I could clearly have an immediate bias, independent of my connection to the author is the wonderfully unique way in which he has approached and defined the concept of genealogy. Who says history, or history in the making, can't be fun? Rafael Goldchain's creativity and expertise have led him, and his masterful work, around the globe--this exhibition and the hard copy that evolved from it in the form of I am my Family are evidence of his exclusive, yet inclusive, look at family stories and personalities, Old Country and New World, wealthy and raggedly poor, domestic and professional. I am my Family is at once a story, and many stories, told through layers of research, concept development and fruitful result, and the simple desire to know one's roots in history. I highly recommend this book! Well done, Rafi!
on July 1, 2014
I highly recommend this book if you appreciate fine art photography. It's amazing how Rafael plays the part of his family and by using a large format black and white film camera, it really brings this work to life.
You will love this book.
on August 1, 2014
It is a splendid and exceptional work of art.
I highly reccomend it.