5.0 out of 5 stars This is a phenomenal experience!
Published on Aug. 19 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Boring For Me
Great voice and pretty good content, but it either put me to sleep or my mind wandered to other subjects. It didn't keep me focused. I don't think I'm getting what I was looking for.
Published on April 3 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a phenomenal experience!, Aug. 19 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Health Journeys: A Meditation to Help You Improve Self Confidence (Audio Cassette)
Even though I frequently consult amazon.com's reviews about books, music and everything else, this is the first review I write and I write because I really want to share the incredible experience I had when listening to this audio tape! Belleruth Naparstek's words took me into a beautiful place on Earth and reconnected me with my beloved grandmother who passed away many years ago! It was so powerful that I cried for half an hour, and I felt such release after I was done! I want to thank you, Belleruth, for this amazing gift!
I have listened to an watched many meditation tapes and this is by far the best I have encountered because it reaches you on a very deep level. I can't wait to experience Belleruth's other tapes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Visualizations to help you reach your peak performance, July 17 2000
By A Customer
This is the second motivational tape by Belleruth Naparstek that I've bought from Amazon.com (the other one is a weight loss tape, which is excellent). I think that listening to this tape has helped me to become more self-confident. It is a really great tool to help you focus on your goals and help you to visualize solutions. This tape contains an excellent visualization meditation. You reprogram your actions, so that the next time you're in a similar situation you will react differently.
I also listen to the affirmations every day in the car. They are very soothing (an antidote to road rage!). I would recommend this tape and any other tapes that Belleruth Naparstek helps produce.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a real jewel, Aug. 8 2003
By A Customer
I bought this tape without knowing anything about it, and I feel like I stumbled onto a real treasure. I've listened to the guided meditation dozens of times, and it never fails to relax and nurture me. Unlike other self-confidence tapes that seek to "pump up" the listener, this tape guides you through imagery that is simple, gentle, and heart-warming. I'd listen to it even if I weren't a performer, but it has helped me many times to relax and focus before and during performances. I'm very grateful to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This woman is a genius., Aug. 9 2002
By A Customer
I just had to say that this tape is incredible, and that
Belleruth Naparstek is obviously very good at what she does.
I can really feel this tape working in my life, and I don't say
that lightly about anything. I have had it for about two
weeks, and just the other day realized that I was sticking up
for myself in a difficult situation, and making my goals
happen in a much more focused way!
You cannot go wrong with this tape. I do plan to try out her
others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, April 25 2002
By A Customer
Super tape. Realy works for me. I listen to the tape every evening and usually can wait to the end of my busy days to get to relax and enjoy to the tape. Since I started with this item, my work seems to be not as difficult as it was. Also, people around me found me being more going forward and less stressed about what I do.
This is just great!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Boring For Me, April 3 2003

Health Journeys: A Meditation to Help You Improve Self Confidence
Health Journeys: A Meditation to Help You Improve Self Confidence by Belleruth Naparstek (Audio Cassette - Jan. 15 2000)
Used & New from: CDN$ 35.21