summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 8, 2010
This book is a great companion for the Daily 5 book. I keep both on my desk all the time. I am so impressed with how well the CAFE is understood and used by my grade 2 students. The book actually demonstrates all those reading strategies you're told to use but are never really explained. It makes my language block easy to plan for.
on October 4, 2011
I wanted a reading program that was effective and reached all levels that students enjoy. I wanted it to be straightforward and gave me simple ideas that I could implement right away. This book does just that. My students love it and can't wait to read everyday. Having the daily 5 is also a simple way to compliment the program.
on February 6, 2013
I love this book. It is such an easy read and full of helpful information and ideas for teaching and coaching kids through the learning to read and comprehend journey.
on November 10, 2013
This is an excellent resource. It is easy to read and enjoyable. Presently, setting up steps to implement the programme.
on September 6, 2014
An excellent resource for all elementary teachers
on September 29, 2015
A great resource for teachers
on November 16, 2015