biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 8, 2010
This book is a great companion for the Daily 5 book. I keep both on my desk all the time. I am so impressed with how well the CAFE is understood and used by my grade 2 students. The book actually demonstrates all those reading strategies you're told to use but are never really explained. It makes my language block easy to plan for.
on October 4, 2011
I wanted a reading program that was effective and reached all levels that students enjoy. I wanted it to be straightforward and gave me simple ideas that I could implement right away. This book does just that. My students love it and can't wait to read everyday. Having the daily 5 is also a simple way to compliment the program.
on February 6, 2013
I love this book. It is such an easy read and full of helpful information and ideas for teaching and coaching kids through the learning to read and comprehend journey.
on November 10, 2013
This is an excellent resource. It is easy to read and enjoyable. Presently, setting up steps to implement the programme.
on September 6, 2014
An excellent resource for all elementary teachers
on September 29, 2015
A great resource for teachers
on November 16, 2015
Amazing book for Teacher's
on August 15, 2014
Very informative!
on August 21, 2014
great
on August 30, 2015
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse