5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing
Published on July 11 2001 by Dean Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Oops He Did It Again !
Once again Walsch allows himself to mar a fairly insightful treatise on the nature of God and the state of mankind with a silly speculation about alien intervention in the affairs of earth people. He asserts that the rapid advances in technology of the last hundered years were achieved with the assistance of extraterrestrials! This type of wild X-File theorizing - along...
Published on Nov. 29 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, July 11 2001
This review is from: Conversations With God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 2) (Hardcover)
The Conversations With God series was instrumental in my awakening. As a recovering Fundamentalist Christian, I owe a great debt to God and Mr. Walsch. Of course neither would see it that way. Without revealing too much detail I will just say the turning point for me was discovering this: If God is Perfect Love, how could He/She possibly conceive of, much less create, a place of eternal torture for those of "His Children" who do not follow "The Way". I'm paraphrasing but when I read that, a light came on and I was awakened from the nightmare of horror and guilt that is Fundamentalist Christianity. Holy Wars, Sin, Retribution, Sacrificing His Son, these are not God concepts but are man's concepts turned into religion to control. Perfect Love could never, ever condemn anyone. What happened to "turn the other cheek"? If you have spent years of your life trying to be good, do all the right things, pray, tithe to the church, and nothing seems to work, READ THIS BOOK! You'll discover God has really been there all along waiting for you to listen to Him/Her instead of man's religions.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Series of Books Ever Written, March 14 2001
"labilly" (Lincoln , Mich) - See all my reviews
Though there are an infinite number of similar books out there. None so concisely and understandably explains the basic fundamental truths of our existence and our purpose on this planet.
This is a nuts and bolts guidebook to changing ones life, understanding what we are here for and showing us how to live our lives fully. This text facilitates simple integration of often misunderstood concepts. Topics ranging from "time" to manifestation of physical reality, understanding how individuals create wealth (or poverty) and the tools to alter that paradigm. What "unconditional love" really means and how each of us chooses bliss or misery; plus how to consciencely manifest that choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful What You're Ordering this is Book TWO, March 18 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: An Uncommon Dialogue (Paperback)
Be careful when ordering from this site ... THIS IS BOOK TWO not book ONE!! The series is great but getting them from Amazon.com can be a challenge and then they charged me for their oversight.
The title should be
CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD: An Uncommon Dialog BOOK TWO

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuing the dialogue, April 1 2007
Aaron Donnelly (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An Uncommon Dialogue (Paperback)
A great continuation from the first Conversations with God. Very profound and thought-provoking statements and questions are raised, shaking some religious and personal beliefs right to their core. But in wrestling with these ideas and questions one cannot help but enlarge (by contemplation itself) one's conceptions of the world around us, and one's personal and religious or spiritual views. A highly recommended book, written by non-other than God Himself, through the author, sure to either enlighten one's beliefs or to raise scorn from religious zealots. Either way if it gets one thinking about the issue's brought up this book, that's good enough in and of itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Awesome, Inspiring! Highly Recommendable To ALL!, March 23 2003
By A Customer
This book is GREAT. In fact, the entire collection of CWG books are among the BEST ever written. The deep wisdom shared in these books coincide completely with the unspoken truth that has resided within my heart for as long as I can remember. As I read these words, my heart recognized the profound truth spoken in these books. Reading these books have caused my entire perspective of all of life to shift in an amazing way. I recommend the CWG books to all. Especially for those who are ready to remember the highest truths, see the light beyond the deceptions & false teachings of many organized religions & of our misinformed society & find the true MEANING in life -- The true meaning of "God".

5.0 out of 5 stars A new theology and a very new, and better, ethical system, Sept. 19 2002
Jorge Medrano "Retired physicist" (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Although I am not inclined to believe in any supernatural realm, I read the three books in this series, in order. There is no doubt in my mind that the author is a very original thinker. If I were ever to believe in something supernatural, this would be it. However, the ethical sytem the author (or God, it doesn't matter) put forward is, to my knowledge, very new and very different from everything I knew. It is not easy reading; you need a very open mind to accept concepts such as "there is no right or wrong" or "God is not a vengeful god that punishes with eternal torments" I had to read several chapters more than once, and I can say this. Whether you go along with everything in the theology or not, I for one fully embraced the ethical system. It is to my thinking much more advanced, more "human", and likely to lead to much more happiness than anything I knew previously. Our world would be an immensely better place if this were the prevalent ethics. I read that the book has been translated to 26 languages and has touched the lives of millions all over the world. It sure touched mine! I strongly recommend that you challenge yourself to read the three books, and not reject anything off hand. Read the paragraphs you feel to be more "shocking" more than once and give the subject a lot of thought. After the third book, you will have found many concepts revisited more than once, and the whole picture will impress you as very consistent and well rounded. You might feel that not only you acquired new and important concepts, but also that your whole world outlook was changed. In short, your life may have been touched too.

4.0 out of 5 stars On the right track, May 28 2002
O.k., let me put it straight for all the Christians who put down this book:
You cannot say that the 'god' in this book is wrong and that your 'god' is right, simply because you have no real proof.And if you try to prove so logically, then his God would if fact be more reasonable.
You cannot say that something is right simply because it is written in the bible, because there is no real proof that the bible is god's word, other than other people telling you that it is. You don't even have proof that Jesus himself was not really the devil, other than him saying so.
Any loving God that exists cannot and will not punish, judge, or condemn us for believing in one faith over another, simply because we CANNOT be sure if what we believe is right or not. We cannot be totally sure, so no loving God would send us to hell for choosing 'wrong'.
A judgmental and jealous and wrathful God would additionally be a 'sinful God, since these attributes are sinful, and therefore cannot be also 'without sin', as Christians claim he is.
Christianity is faulty, and i dare any Christian to argue otherwise. I have in fact written similiar books ; 'The Truth: Will Shad's Conversations With God' , and 'The Whole Truth: Will Shad's Continuing Conversations With God', and I do not agree with Neale on all points, but he is definitely on the right track....

1.0 out of 5 stars Open your Heart, not your mind....., May 21 2002
"aleivo" (Apodaca, N.L. Mexico) - See all my reviews
Yes, I know that life is not easy, we have so many problems and lots of daily task to acomplish, We want answers now!!,we want solutions and we need them desperatly, we are so thirsty for them and suddenly it appears this intelligent guy (Nale Walsh) telling you exactly what you needed to hear, at the precise moment telling you lot's of stupid things like GOD says that if someone one jumps out from a building nothing will happen to him if he has lots of faith, I mean, not even Jesus threw himself from a Mountain when satan told him: " IF YOU'RE THE SON OF GOD THROW YOURSELF DOWN FROM HERE, BECAUSE IT IS WRITTREN THAT THE ANGELS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE SON OF GOD SO THAT HE NEVER STUMBLE" and Jesus answers: " IT IS ALSO WRITTEN, YOU WILL NOT TEMPT YOUR GOD". And this book also says lots of other NEW AGE stuff like Reencarnation exists,etc.. But let me tell you this, the anwers have been here with us from a long time ago, and still every day it follows us daily hoping that one day we will open our HEARTS to them, not our MIND. If you try to look for answers with your MIND, you simply will never find them, the only thing you will find is hundredths of different theorys and that's what satan wants, to confuse more and more every time,why, because we were designed to prosper by love, to get along with others by love, understand people by love. Unfortunately many of us still have a wrong impression of God, we think of a punishing God instead of a superloving, misericordial God that wants to stablish a very close relationship with us. But we think that if we follow his path, all the " fun " we have will fade away, and you know what,it's all the opposite, it's were all the fun begins. Yes, sometimes it's not easy being a catholic, because there is another one who wants to see us fall, he doesn't want you to taste the authentic hapiness, He was so jeallous and angry when we were created, that he decided to confront his creator. So it's been said that if we want to be born again and taste the light, we have to deny ourselves (getting rid of sin, become pure again, repent, penence) and carry our cross, and instead of carrying ONE cross which Jesus help us carry it if we ask him, we end up carrying ten bigger and heavier crosses, and we blame Him. By letting Jeus into our lives, our cross (life problems, following his doctrines)doesn't weight at all, you will see a tremendous positive change.
Remember Our father words: " Trust your Lord with all your HEART, and not with your own INTELLIGENCE, Recognize him in all your paths, and He will fill your HEART." Proverbs 3.5-6
" My son pay attention and be WISE, maintain your HEART, in the correct path" Proverbs 23.15
" Beloved sons, apart yourself from the IDOLS." 1 John 5.21
" Do not love the world and anything in it. If someone loves the world, he doesn't posses the fathers love." 1 John 2.15
" I AM the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8.12
" Beware of false prophets which are feroucious wolfs disguise as lambs "
Please don't believe in any of this NEW AGE books that instead of bringing you closer to God, it does the opposite. There are lots of good books and testimonies about convertions. And while you go thru this beautifull journey of knowing our lord, don't reason with your mind, study him with your HEART, be OPEN HEARTED, NOT OPEN MINDED.
May Jesus bless you...
A friend.

2.0 out of 5 stars God must be American..., April 6 2002
By A Customer
I couldn't relate to this book. If God were talking & wanted the 'world' to read his book ..he'd have given examples that touched a chord with all humans.Seems to me that he speaks Enlish, follows american politics ...and just about everything else falls in to 'eastern theory' or 'eastern mystics'..he should know theres no east ..theres India, theres China, theres Japan..they all have their distinct philosophies.
I am pretty certain if God were talking I'd be able to relate to him...Unless of course God wrote this book for Americans...maybe theres book 6 or 7 for the rest of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Experience it for yourself, Feb. 19 2002
That's all there is to it! Experience it for yourself and only then will you know the Truth.

ARRAY(0xf1f484c)

Conversations With God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 2)
Conversations With God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 2) by Neale Donald Walsch (Hardcover - 1997)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01