5.0 out of 5 stars Meditations of spiritual sanity, clarity and hope
Published on March 21 2004 by Tim Burness

2.0 out of 5 stars To whom we should ask WHY ARE WE LIVING?
This is a good book for looking to life in a happy way. But there is a major failure here, since 'Why are we living?' question should be asked to 'GOD' -Who created the all universe & all human beings- and we should look for the message from the GOD. Not we should just imagine & go into our way.
The positive & happy look to life was written in a perfect...
Published on Feb. 25 2002 by Emir

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditations of spiritual sanity, clarity and hope, March 21 2004
Tim Burness (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations from Conversations with God, Book 2: A Personal Journal (Paperback)
This book takes selected sentences or short paragraphs from Conversations With God Book 2 and spreads them over a diary format, one for each day of the year. Below each is a space for personal thoughts or whatever else the reader chooses to write. Breaking the wisdom down into small "daily meditations" means you can ponder on the ideas and insights without having to read the original book properly!
Since I first discovered the CWG books in the late nineties, hardly a month has gone by without me dipping into one or another of the series. Although I personally have not used this book in the way prescribed as I already keep a diary, I have folded the pages of my favourite quotes to glance at occasionally e.g. "You call forth precisely what you think, feel and say" (January 17th), "The young people are destroying your way of life. The young people have always done that. Your job is to encourage it. Not discourage it" (July 24th) "All attack is a call for help" (September 29th) and so on.
The Conversations With God books, including this one, are contemporary spiritual sanity, clarity and hope for the future. I am completely biased in their favour. If you want other perspectives on the books, have a read of the reviews by some religious fundamentalists who feel that the writings of Neale Donald Walsch are lacking or even some kind of blasphemy.
Thanks again Neale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Revolutionary!, Nov. 9 1997
By A Customer
I loved this book! As a student of metaphysics for many years, this book is wonderfully expressive of all the things I imagined God to be. God's ideas about sex, religion, politics, education, and business are awesome. I tell everybody about this book and I wish everybody would read it and start to adopt the ideas put forth and really create some radical changes in our world as we approach the millenium.
Even though we have been on this planet a very long time, we as a people have not advanced very far in our spiritual development and evolution as is in evidence by the sad state of affairs our world is in today. This book excites me and the ideas about how our world would change if only everyone understood that there is only one of us, and what we do to each other, we do to ourselves.

2.0 out of 5 stars To whom we should ask WHY ARE WE LIVING?, Feb. 25 2002
Emir (Emirdag/Turkiye) - See all my reviews
The positive & happy look to life was written in a perfect way in Risale-i Nur Kulliyati, (including The Words 1-2, and The Flashes) by Said Nursi Bediuzzaman.
Anyone like this Conversations with God-1-2-3, I advise Risale-i Nur Kulliyati (The Nur Collection) by Said Nursi Bediuzzaman to completely understand & learn 'WHY ARE WE LIVING on earth? and WHAT IS THE AIM & GREATEST HAPPINESS OF LIFE?.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic...to deny this book is to deny yourself, Nov. 9 1998
By A Customer
As stated in Book 1, God speaks to us through many forms and I believe these Books are a powerful message to a society that is in denial. They confirm the message that we are God created exactly as himself and that once we know ourselves we know God. This makes a whole lot of sense. The powerful message regarding religion has confirmed my feelings for years that religion is not good for us. I have grown as a person spiritually since leaving the church and the journey is one that gets better with the material that presents itself such as these wonderful books. I'm waiting for the arrival of Book 3 as here in Canada it seems to take longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditations book enhances spirituality, Feb. 10 1998
By A Customer
I write in the book everyday and more often than not the meditation for the day deals directly with an experience i had that day. I live in a Baptist/Catholic area and most people are not open to any of the ideas expressed in the books so if any one would like to communicate about the expeiriences thy have had with the CWG series i am putting my email address on top please feel free to send your thoghts or comments i'd really like to hear from you

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!! Transforming!!, Aug. 10 1998
reethofsuz@aol.com (West Norriton, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I have not read a more profound and thought-provoking book in a long time. I just returned from an incredible military experience in Bosnia and wish that I could have this translated for all of those spiritually torn people to read and incorporate into their lives. There would be no need for the military there, or anywhere else in the world if all would incorporate these ideas into their lives, hearts and souls.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book filled a void that lasted for too long, May 7 1999
By A Customer
The book was excellent, I just hope it is true.I am a skeptic who has been serching for God and faith my whole life. I always knew there was something wrong with christianity. Now I know I am not the only one who doesn't believe in Christianity, but knows that there is something more.

Meditations from Conversations with God, Book 2: A Personal Journal
Meditations from Conversations with God, Book 2: A Personal Journal by Neale Donald Walsch (Paperback - Oct. 1 1997)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01