5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, May 25 2005
This review is from: EYES OF AN ANGEL: SOUL TRAVEL, SPIRIT GUIDES, SOUL MATES, AND THE REALITY OF LOVE (Paperback)
Wow! This is a great book. From the moment I started reading I couldn't put it down. Eyes of an Angel is an incredible story of the transformation of consciousness from the mindset of a skeptic to that of a total believer in the afterlife and spiritual world. Written in a compelling, humorous, Mark Twain-ish style, this book reads like an adventure. And it has everything a good book should have: an engaging plot, a riveting story, and an entertaining cast of esoteric characters. The most amazing thing about it, though, is - it's a true story. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, Jan. 17 2009
Krystal C (Vancouver,Canada) - See all my reviews
This is an incredible book and I couldn't put it down! Paul Elder gives an amazing look at his life of out of body experiences, near death experiences, and conversations with spirit guides. This book opened my eyes to this unbelievable world on "the other side" with spiritual sources of help that we can receive if we just open our hearts to it. A beautiful story that should be read by everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing voyage, Oct. 30 2005
By A Customer
A wonderful book that rings true in all that he says. It echos wisdom that William Buhlman and Robert Monroe have also discovered and talked about in their books. Its an exciting enjoyable read that you can't put down as he discovers how to journey out of body, and the meanings of who we are, and why we are here, and the power of love.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book That Can Change Your Life, April 12 2010
I honestly did not know what to expect with this book. I was drawn to it many times on Amazon and decided to take a closer look. Title and intro looked like a cool book but I wasn't overly impressed. I added it to my wishlist and went back to purchase it.

Wow, what you get with this book is more than just a book. It's an exploration of the cosmos, the Other Side, levels of existence, spiritual guides, angels, energy healing, soul groups, purpose to life, past life therapy topography on the other side, gifts, all these joruneys taking place from an average man, still alive.

It is a book I'd take with me in a house fire. I kid you not. Buy the book, you won't regret it.

I also wrote Paul and he responded with the kind and gentle words one could expect from such a kind and soft soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 7 2011
Cynthia Ardiel (Thessalon, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I actually hated to put this book down at times.
It made me laugh, and made me cry.
I found such profound similarities with my own experiences, that I could definitely relate to this author. I never had the "near death experiences", that he did, but I guess some of us don't need to, when seeking truth.
Anyone, who is interested in Spiritual knowledge, astral projection and third eye opening, would enjoy this book!
I highly recommend reading this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars eyes of an angel, Jan. 16 2011
Loved this book. At first thought it all a little "far fetched" but the more l read the more so many questions l have about my religion came clear. If you believe in souls, spirit guides and reincarnation then you will enjoy this book. After recently losing my Dad l feel a strong desire to know in life after death experiences and understanding. It helps so much in giving me comfort and help in grieving. A spiritual awakening indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 28 2013
This is a book that raised my spiritual awareness more than any
other that I have read. So enlightening and a page turner, read it now !

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my whole belief system - loved it!, March 21 2014
I had a hard time putting this book down - it was all so fascinating. He mentioned how his spirit guide showed him that God is love and has been completely misrepresented by man and religions. The spirit guides further said that God does not operate through any religion. I always felt this way, but this sealed it for me and has enabled me to move on. God in the bible can be very cruel and it always bothered me. He murdered the entire human race and animals except for those in the ark - that didn't work well because the earth became violent again. He had a she bear tear apart 42 children for calling Elisha his prophet bald - how sick! If you've read the bible as I have more than twice, you will know what I mean. And anybody can see the bloodshed and hatred caused by religion. This book made me love God again and believe in a beautiful life after death. Read it and see for yourself!

CDN$ 24.95 CDN$ 15.72