5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Published on June 15 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars May be of good value to some.
I am lukewarm on this book. I think the idea is bang on. Parents need to grow up, and be civil for the kids sake. This book was co-written by two lawyers, and you can sort of tell. It is a bit dull, but the underlying message is so important!

Published 23 months ago by RookieRecurve

3.0 out of 5 stars May be of good value to some., Aug. 14 2012
This review is from: The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce (Paperback)

Sadly, after buying this book, I realized that my relationship with my former spouse is not ready for co-parenting. We are at a stage where parallel parenting is what is required. That being said, I may still find this book valueable. If you are struggling, buy this book! Your kids deserve the best you can give them, and this book may help you do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, June 15 2001
By A Customer
This book is absolutely crucial reading for anyone who is trying to co-parent in the aftermath of a difficult separation and/or divorce. The tone of the book is positive while remaining solidly realistic about what you can and can't do, it's also excellent at forcing you to return your focus to what's most important...your children, without being judgmental of you the parent. Those of us in this very challenging and difficult situation will feel encouraged and supported in the decision to raise the children together despite the hostility, anger, hurt and grief. This book made me see the light at the end of the tunnel and gave me hope and I feel certain it can do the same for others, I can't recommend it highly enough. I don't know how the authors know so precisely what the common issues and behavior patterns are of parents in this situation, but they are completely right on.

CDN$ 21.95 CDN$ 15.85