5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Audio ** Both sides are great
Since buying this audio tape, I listen to it frequently. I usually fall asleep before it is over, because either the progressive relaxation or the breathing works so fast to calm my body and mind. The production quality is excellent too. I would give it 10 stars if that were an option.
Published on Dec 19 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Not too crazy about the voice on the recording.
Published 1 month ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Audio ** Both sides are great, Dec 19 2000
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Progressive Relazation and Breathing, May 1 2002
A Friend "Daily must" (Westchester, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This tape teaches you how to focus and bring about a state of relaxation through verbal instruction combined with calming music.You will trully feel ready for sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, June 8 2014
Cathy (Saskatoon, SK, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Progressive Relaxation: The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Audio Series (Audio CD)
Really liked using it. There was a variety of techniques and I also find that while you can easily learn the techniques, I find it works better if I listen to the cd while I do the longer progressive relaxation. I use it during the day, but also at bedtime and find it helps me wind down.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, June 14 2013
this is one of the best relaxing cd's I have,I usually fall asleep before I even get to third one.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Oct. 31 2014
Not too crazy about the voice on the recording.

2.0 out of 5 stars ....., May 2 2011
Isabelle Bouliane "Malikamay" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
very boring, i have a few of meditation cds and none of them are as boring and redundant as this one

4.0 out of 5 stars progressiverelaxation/audio cassette, May 30 2000
i have other people tell me about this tape. so i decide to check it out for myself. a lot of pepole deal with anxiety disorders. i happen to be one of them. i found the tape to be very informative. i borrowed from afriend of mine, she has anxiety. i like to try ir t for myself if i win the 50.00 gift certificate as i will be laid off from my job.

Progressive Relaxation: The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Audio Series