5.0 out of 5 stars great, Aug. 20 2010
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
Great set visually beautiful. Came in a nice little box and instruction booklet and great looking cards. Also came with a spread mat for a 10 card reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deck, March 31 2013
Marlee Brisebois "Book Crazed" (Verdun, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
I followed the artist when he started this project and when it finally came out I was not disappointed at all. They are simple gorgeous and I would have never guessed the cards were crafted from images he took of cemeteries and tombstones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 26 2013
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
I bought these as a gift for my brother, and he loves them. The art work looks amazing, and is just the right amount of creepy! The booklet is easy to understand, and he was able to start giving readings right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and morbidly fascinating, May 6 2014
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
I also have the Rider deck, but somehow, this one talks to me more than the latter.

It is rather dark and creepy, so it isn't for the fluffy bunnies out there. But is is beautiful under candle light, while meditating on what the cards are trying to say. They are very dynamic and expressive, the scenes are beautifully rendered and the characters are strangely attractive. The deck in general seems to be based on the Rider, so Rider users will not be so lost with this one (except for a few number switches)..

The cards are very briefly explained, so if you use this deck as a first deck, it might be useful to get a secondary book on Tarot such as Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollack.

The only downside is the card texture. I would've put a more resistant coating on it. But it seems to be holding well, and maybe it's just that I just prefer glossy finishes.

All in all, if you like the bizarre, and are fascinated by anything that does not conform to logic, you should appreciate this eerie pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great graphics, Aug. 12 2013
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
Probably one of the nicer looking sets out there ... and it is made from a good quality product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep insight, March 31 2013
M. Grosjean (Montreal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
This deck is amazing, creative and still holding the dept of tarot.
The moon spread in the booklet I use again and again with surprising results.
Congratulation to this artist this work is fascinating.
at first it felt a little bit dark, but that is part of us too!
So I don't necessarily use it in front of people to not scare them, maybe I should!

5.0 out of 5 stars really like this art work!, July 30 2011
Jane Skinner (London, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
There are some kind of kinky and even a tad disturbing images throughout this deck which frankly I am into, so I love it. The artwork is outstanding. As I have stated before, I prefer Rider-Waite for readings, so I purchased this deck specifically to collect. Many of the images would make great tattoos and I have mentioned this to my tattoo artist, so perhaps another use there.

5.0 out of 5 stars deviant moon, Dec 13 2013
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
I lost one card and reordered this deck because I have used it with sucess in the past. love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great graphics and box, and 10 cards spread nice bonus, Dec 24 2010
This review is from: Deviant Moon Tarot Cards (Cards)
These cars look amazing if you like this style, which i do very much. I find as a NEWBIE, it is harder to do a reading with this deck, as eac card does does have as many visual hints to help you in your reading unless you have all the cards meaning memorized, But I would say this is a top 3 or top 5 to have in your collection. A hard copy book with explanation would of been helpful for the different style. Over all i am happy buying these, and I have sped about 800$ in the past month on tarot decks.

Deviant Moon Tarot Cards
Deviant Moon Tarot Cards by Patrick Valenza (Cards - Dec 1 2007)
CDN$ 25.76 CDN$ 16.89