5.0 out of 5 stars New Dimensions in Problem-Solving and Creative Thinking, May 18 2004
Hal Zina Bennett, Author "Halbooks" (Northern California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 7 Powerful Tools for Life and Work (Paperback)
I had the extraordinary honor and pleasure of reading this book and offering my opinion on it prior to its publication. My first response was that this was a revolutionary work, presenting a whole new way of formulating and then asking questions. What the author describes is a way of opening up a vast area of our minds--simply by knowing how to access the hidden powers of the question. What's even more amazing about this book is that the author accomplishes so much in so few pages--and does it in a way that is as entertaining as it is informative. A real page-turner with a practical message! Written as a story, just as we find in WHO MOVED MY CHEESE or Sheldon Bowles' GUNG HO!, Dr. Adams has used the art of the story-teller to open our minds to a brand new set of possibilities that we can apply, in a practical way, to every area of life, but most particularly in our business and personal lives. This is a 'must-read' and, like WHO MOVED MY CHEESE, it can change forever how you think about the questions you ask or hold in your mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change Your Questions, Change Your Life:, May 21 2004
getz-swift "mary" (saratoga, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was an easy read on a challenging subject. So many times circumstances drag us into the judger mindset and we end up in the "mud pit". The book provides 7 powerful techniques that can help mitigate the pitfalls when we are in the judger state of mind. I found that when I started to ask questions from a learner mindset, my encounters with colleagues and friends began to be more constructive. A definite must read.

Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 7 Powerful Tools for Life and Work