Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on May 21, 2004
This was an easy read on a challenging subject. So many times circumstances drag us into the judger mindset and we end up in the "mud pit". The book provides 7 powerful techniques that can help mitigate the pitfalls when we are in the judger state of mind. I found that when I started to ask questions from a learner mindset, my encounters with colleagues and friends began to be more constructive. A definite must read.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 18, 2004
I had the extraordinary honor and pleasure of reading this book and offering my opinion on it prior to its publication. My first response was that this was a revolutionary work, presenting a whole new way of formulating and then asking questions. What the author describes is a way of opening up a vast area of our minds--simply by knowing how to access the hidden powers of the question. What's even more amazing about this book is that the author accomplishes so much in so few pages--and does it in a way that is as entertaining as it is informative. A real page-turner with a practical message! Written as a story, just as we find in WHO MOVED MY CHEESE or Sheldon Bowles' GUNG HO!, Dr. Adams has used the art of the story-teller to open our minds to a brand new set of possibilities that we can apply, in a practical way, to every area of life, but most particularly in our business and personal lives. This is a 'must-read' and, like WHO MOVED MY CHEESE, it can change forever how you think about the questions you ask or hold in your mind.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again