5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful set of books!!!, Jan. 14 2003
Cynthia's Heald's books "Becoming a woman of..." books are excellent for any woman, whether you are just starting to read the Bible or have read it 10 times. Cynthia's writing style was truly impressive to me. Each chapter starts with a reflective Bible verse and an exerpt from a Christian author or speaker. Then it gives you three or four different verses to look up in the Bible, sections to write your notes, and then a section with the Author's reflection on the concept of the chapter. The chapters increase in complexity, each more challenging as you go on through the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has helped bring me closer to the Lord!, July 24 1999
I have a better concept of God's invitation to me to pray, instead of me coming to prayer and hoping that God will meet me there. I now see that it is Jesus who is prompting me to pray, and I am so blessed to understand that the Holy Spirit helps me to pray according to God's will so that I get results! I am excited to see what God wants to show me every time I pick up this book. It has been an "eye-opening" experience. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for deeper intimacy and understanding of what a relationship with your Heavenly Father truely is. I am so blessed, and thankful to the author for writing this study for my own personal use!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This biblestudy knocks me off my feet! YEAH GOD!, June 4 1999
By A Customer
I am 18, and I few friends and I started this bible study together to strengthen our prayer life and to also dig deeper into the WORD. My first impressions of the study from the cover of the book were not very encouraging, however the content was so amazing it completely knocked and knocks me off my feet. There is so much to be learned, and even though this study is usually done by women older than I am, I was amazed how deep we were able to get. Often times it took us several hours throughout several meetings to complete one chapter of the study! Yes, it was that indepth! I would highly recommed this study for all ages of women and all levels of faith. This study is well worth the price, and I promise you will learn and grow in more ways than you are aware. Go God!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very worthwhile study for a small group of women., Feb. 3 1999
By A Customer
I used this study guide in my women's bible study group and they all agreed it was a great blessing. It helps you discover why we pray, when to pray, how to pray and the importance of a great prayer life.

ARRAY(0xb209c438)

Becoming A Woman Of Prayer
Becoming A Woman Of Prayer by Cynthia Heald (Paperback - July 29 2005)
CDN$ 11.99 CDN$ 10.79