5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Meredith's Angel Cards!, Dec 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Angelic Messenger Cards: Divine Guidance for Personal Healing and Spiritual Discovery, A Book and Divination Deck (Paperback)
These are the BEST Angel Cards ever to be created!!! And I've bought a lot! Meredith Young-Sowers has received channelled guidance from her angels and guides and was able to share with the world her teachings from angelic sources. Every time you choose a card....the messages are do DEEP and so HEARTFELT....you will use these cards on a daily basis. It was these cards and the beautiful meanings that inspired me to dig deeper and see if this wonderful woman had written any other books! Lo and behold I have found them all! Trying to live the messages that come from spirit - understanding what is going on in your life and having the courage to say YES - you will find ALL you would ever need in guidance right here. These are the BEST Angel Cards
available....if you can still find them! If you have & are reading this - buy them quick! before they are gone! One of the best purchases you will ever make!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful Messages~, Sept. 18 2009
Cheryle Taylor (Victoria, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I had experienced these cards at a friend's place this summer and loved the insight they brought into my life.
I was pleasantly surprised to see the updated beautiful packaging of the set I received!
I love just pulling a card for the day, reading the messages that apply to that card. I amaze myself at the perfection of what I read--how it applies to my life!!
I highly recommend the Angelic Messenger Cards to those who are open to assistance and support from unseen sources!!

CDN$ 37.50 CDN$ 23.51