5.0 out of 5 stars Great Information, Nov. 1 2011
This review is from: Cooking Well: Multiple Sclerosis: Over 75 Easy and Delicious Recipes for Nutritional Healing (Paperback)
The first thing I noticed when just glancing at recipes and giving a brief view about what was written inside in the first few pages was that this follow's the The Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book by Roy Laver Swank and Barbara Brewer Dugan. The cookbook I've had for less than a week and haven't tried the recipes yet, but I've followed the Diet Book's information but had trouble making a meal plan with main courses and sides. It opened my eyes to all the possibilities using fresh ingredients that I've always just walked past in the grocery store. I am very excited for trying some of the new recipes because I'm committed to take control of my own illness.The Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book Using the two hand-in-hand is a definate must for people who want to start taking control of their own MS.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, Aug. 16 2014
although have not used the cookbook bunch it gave me alot of ideas

CDN$ 13.00 CDN$ 11.73