march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on January 16, 2016
Written 'simply' but is clearly better designed for people who already cook chef quality meals in that they have the time and energy to try these recipes. I needed something quicker and better organized.

Great cook book that is good for MS, some recipes are a little more extravagant than I would normally try.
on December 18, 2014
I was disappointed in the book. Not well made and recipes are very basic and don't really meet the Swank diet standards.
on August 16, 2014
although have not used the cookbook bunch it gave me alot of ideas
on February 9, 2015
Ok, not as easy as I expected, nor as fast.
on November 1, 2011
The first thing I noticed when just glancing at recipes and giving a brief view about what was written inside in the first few pages was that this follow's the The Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book by Roy Laver Swank and Barbara Brewer Dugan. The cookbook I've had for less than a week and haven't tried the recipes yet, but I've followed the Diet Book's information but had trouble making a meal plan with main courses and sides. It opened my eyes to all the possibilities using fresh ingredients that I've always just walked past in the grocery store. I am very excited for trying some of the new recipes because I'm committed to take control of my own illness.The Multiple Sclerosis Diet Book Using the two hand-in-hand is a definate must for people who want to start taking control of their own MS.
on November 21, 2014