5.0 out of 5 stars What a breath of fresh air!
Published on Jan. 9 2004 by Crystal A. Briden

3.0 out of 5 stars I just read 5 pages and I lost interest
Too many verses from the bible..I am a christian but this book bored me...but I will still read this, maybe there is an interesting chapter.
Published 22 months ago by Yolanda

5.0 out of 5 stars What a breath of fresh air!, Jan. 9 2004
Crystal A. Briden (Bolivar, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart of Eternity (Paperback)
Wow, what a blessing this book has been to me. I started reading it after the birth of my second daughter. I had two under two and in diapers. I was overwhelmed and questioning "what am I doing at home". This book was like a refreshing breeze to my soul. It helped me focus on my relationship with Lord and what my true calling was. God Bless Sally Clarkson for writing this book, God used her to bless me, my children and my husband; and change my life and perspective forever. Thanks Sally!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Did the author crawl into my head?, Jan. 21 2004
I just want to give this book high praise. After I read it I wanted to put this in the hands of as many mothers as possible...so I started a book study group. Every mother that has read it can't believe how Sally Clarkson can crawl into their heads and know exactly how they feel and what they're going through. It's like being mentored and encouraged by a close friend. She's there holding your hand....saying you can do this....and you can do it well. Bravo!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Mother needs to read, own, and live out this book!, June 27 2004
Shelly Heyboer (Jenison, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I have never met Clay and Sally Clarkson, but they are my mentors. Of anybody I "know" (when you read peoples books, you come to know them, especially authentic authors like the Clarksons) I aspire to parent like them. This book is refreshing, and I am going to give it along with Clay's "Heartfelt Discipline" to all the new mothers I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revive Your Heart For the Mission of Motherhood!, Feb. 25 2003
My heart was touched in just reading the first few pages of this book. I feel refreshed for my mission and ministry of motherhood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging and Uplifting, Dec 9 2012
A very encouraging book. Acknowledging the difficulties of Mothering, the challenges, but the importance of it! The book did seem aimed at mother's who have children older than my own (2Y & 5M), but I have a copy of the book, and may read it again in a couple of years. I would recommend other moms to purchase this book. A heart warming read.

3.0 out of 5 stars I just read 5 pages and I lost interest, Feb. 28 2013

The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart of Eternity
The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart of Eternity by Sally Clarkson (Paperback - Jan. 21 2003)
CDN$ 16.99 CDN$ 12.26