4.0 out of 5 stars by Marcia Marsino, not Rachel Pollack, July 17 2009
This review is from: Best Tarot Practices: Everything You Need to Know to Learn the Tarot (Paperback)
Although I will review this book upon completion, and upon reading the first chapter and browsing the rest it does appear interesting and intriguing (and, because of this, have given it an initial four-star rating), please note that this book IS NOT written by Rachel Pollack but in fact by Marcia Masino with a forward by Rachel Pollack. This information is stated elsewhere on the product page, but Rachel Pollack does show as the primary author when this book appears in your initial search.

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasure of a book, Aug. 18 2013
I just recently purchased this book and have found it to be an excellent resource. I am a fan of Ms. Masino's work in that I have faithfully referred to her first book, Easy Tarot Guide for the past 20 years. It is my go to Tarot book. Ms. Masino's newest book, Best Tarot Practices is fantastic. It has an entirely new and simplified theory on the meaning of the four suits, which is very helpful and insightful. It also provides very useful information for anyone wishing to read the tarot professionally. It is a very accessible and resourceful book. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Tarot book really is the best!, June 30 2013
Marcia Masino’s “Best Tarot Practices” is my favourite book for reading tarot cards. It gives me incredible insight into the meaning of my readings and how to gain deeper understanding of my everyday life through the use of meditations and spiritual practices.
Masino provides a new, simplified way to interpret the four suits that reveals the mystical secrets of the suits combined with traditional Tarot meanings that has changed the way I interpret my cards for the better. I’ve never seen this original concept anywhere else in print.
“Best Tarot Practices” has an easy to understand writing style and is obviously written by a Tarot Master who wants to teach her loyal Tarot following the best way to handle everything about the cards, from their spiritual messages to the reality of doing a Tarot reading. It is a must for anyone who is serious about Tarot.

Best Tarot Practices: Everything You Need to Know to Learn the Tarot