5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, Nov. 21 2013
This review is from: Secret History of Consciousness, The: Ancient Keys to Our Future Survival (Paperback)
this book offered many answers to questions I have had for a very long time.It filled in the blanks and made sense of a very interesting transition that is happening here on planet Earth.

5.0 out of 5 stars history, March 28 2012
Kenneth B. Charlish (Kelowna B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
Very impressed with this evaluation . Dr. Meg has a special way
to describe the history and effects presently being understood.
She explains conditions being felt by all in these suggested
trying times , her evaluations are very understandable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret History of Consciousness, Sept. 21 2010
I just finished reading Meg Blackburn's new book "The secret History to Consciousness" and it was the best book I have ever read.It helped to RE-mind us what we already know, but, simply forgot through our long, and at times, very hard journey to our oneness to the all. Meg so brilliantly guided us through the events and realities of our new thought process of where we are going and how to get there together, and what will/could happen during the event of 2012 and beyond.
I suggest everyone read this book. I can't say enough about how informative and interesting it is. I give it 5 stars. Great job Meg!

Secret History of Consciousness, The: Ancient Keys to Our Future Survival
Secret History of Consciousness, The: Ancient Keys to Our Future Survival by Meg Blackburn Losey PhD (Paperback - Sept. 1 2010)
CDN$ 20.34 CDN$ 15.11