march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 28, 2012
Very impressed with this evaluation . Dr. Meg has a special way
to describe the history and effects presently being understood.
She explains conditions being felt by all in these suggested
trying times , her evaluations are very understandable.
on November 21, 2013
this book offered many answers to questions I have had for a very long time.It filled in the blanks and made sense of a very interesting transition that is happening here on planet Earth.
on September 21, 2010
I just finished reading Meg Blackburn's new book "The secret History to Consciousness" and it was the best book I have ever read.It helped to RE-mind us what we already know, but, simply forgot through our long, and at times, very hard journey to our oneness to the all. Meg so brilliantly guided us through the events and realities of our new thought process of where we are going and how to get there together, and what will/could happen during the event of 2012 and beyond.
I suggest everyone read this book. I can't say enough about how informative and interesting it is. I give it 5 stars. Great job Meg!
on June 20, 2015