5.0 out of 5 stars A book for non-golfers too
Published on Jan. 22 2004 by Jonathan Moss

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh yeah and Golf too.
Published on July 18 2003 by iaroke

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for non-golfers too, Jan. 22 2004
This review is from: Conscious Golf: The Three Secrets of Success in Business, Life and Golf (Hardcover)
I first purchased this book because I was looking for something to help the eternally finicky golf game. This book has actually been helpful for my golf game. But it has been even more helpful and inspirational for the business side of my life. I think the three secrets are extremely important to keep in mind every day if you want to be successful in your current job and also be able to move ahead with your career.
I thought the book was so good that I have gotten more copies for my family, friends, and co-workers. One co-worker that has never golfed before thought the book has extremely valuable concepts for work. Getting my co-worker to read a golf book was the most difficult part. Making a new energetic believer in the three secrets was easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Three All In One Book, July 22 2003
Anna McGrath "wonderworks" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have never felt the desire to write a review before but this author is so special I want to make sure you do not miss out. He has given such amazing gifts to the world in all of his books and here is another for the golfing community. The way to achieve your on-going maximum potential in golf, business and relationships. All this is contained in one easy and fun book to read.
As a PGA Golf Professional I wholeheartedly recommend Conscious Golf to golf students, business executives and fellow golf professionals. It is a valuable tool for me to add to business golf clinics and etiquette seminars. It teaches the lessons needed to play golf and life consciously. Golf is an honorable game based on integrity and that mirrors this authors way of living.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Find!, June 3 2003
Thomas Boyer "Tom Boyer" (Carpinteria, CA United States) - See all my reviews
As a business consultant for the past 25 years and an avid golfer for the past 5, I was intrigued when I first saw CONSCIOUS GOLF - THE 3 SECRETS OF SUCCESS IN BUSINESS, LIFE & GOLF. Reading it was a revelation! The first secret helped my game - especially putting - instantly. The third secret is having a profound effect on the way I think, live and do business. It's probably the most impactful reading I've done in years. From the simple to the profound in a few hours of reading. Amazing. The book is hard to put down, but I had to stop several times to allow some of the ideas to really sink in. I've already written to my friends recommending the book. I've never done a review like this before, but this book is simply outstanding!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hole in One, June 14 2003
Eddie Erlandson MD (Carpinteria, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Gay Hendricks is a prolific writer, a gifted teacher and a preeminent voice for growth and change. The great wish for such a giant is that a single book could distal and summarize the many pearls of truth and wisdom.
Conscious Golf is that book. The pearls about golf are fresh and insightful. The gems about business are practical and impactful. The quintessential diamonds about life and reaching our full potential are priceless and forever enduring.
The is the single manual for golf, business, relationship and life. It has arrived when our world is not only needy but I blieve ready.
Huge appreciation to this gifted author and teacher.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh yeah and Golf too., July 18 2003
iaroke "ionx" (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
This is marketed as a Golf book that relates to Life and Business. This is a book about about staying focused, completing goals, enjoying yourself while not wasting energy that always has a golfing resolution. Gay Hendricks always remembers to tie the life lesson into Golf (and it is helpful to minimal extent) but this book is primarily about How to be happy and successful in work and play. I enjoyed the book and have applied the lessons to golf. The visulation of energy transfer between you and the ball has been helpful. But this can only be applied to Golf after ones physical flaws have been corrected. A solid read for minimal exertion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Conscious Golf Helps Tennis Game, Aug. 20 2003
By A Customer
I loved reading Conscious Golf, and it has had a huge impact on my tennis game! I just played tennis for the first time in 3 weeks this morning (after reading the book) and focused on completing each swing. This made the most noticeable difference on my serve. In fact, the person I played against (who, in the past, has beaten me by substantial margins), asked, "What happened to your serve?!" since she could not seem to return it! She was convinced that I spent my 10 day trip to Ojai at a tennis camp on the sly, instead of the Conscious Living for Professionals Training with Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks!

5.0 out of 5 stars The 3 secrets and the 3 g's - Golf, Genius and Gay Hendricks, Aug. 4 2003
I have worked in the Golf Industry for the past 13 years (10 years as a golf professional within the PGA of America) and have only understood the importance of the second secret from this book in the last month through Gay's teachings. It has re-awakened my passion for golf and the reality of playing without the pain from my past 2 back operations. Thank you Gay for expanding into the golfing arena and sharing your knowledge with me (and others), I now have the tools to choose endless fun in golf, business and life.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Definitive Book on Golf, June 2 2003
"I'm familiar with Gay Hendrick's work in business and relationships, but after reading what Jack Canfield wrote about Gay's new book on golf (...the best golf book since Michael Murphy's GOLF IN THE KINGDOM"), I wondered, can Gay really write THE definitive book on golf, too? Just reading the first few pages showed me that he's done it! Although I am not a seasoned golfer, I got inspired to hit the course by Conscious Golf!"
Karen T. Snodgrass, Ph.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars These profoundly simple ideas can change your life, July 28 2003
Joseph Pena "roving golfer" (Chicago, IL - United States of America) - See all my reviews
I wanted to read the book over and over and over again. It really could be this simple and there's only one way to find out for sure...do it. I take that back, don't do it...live it.
At ClubWeb Solutions we recommend this book to our customers...people like us who have experiences in business as well as in and around the game.

Conscious Golf: The Three Secrets of Success in Business, Life and Golf