5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookie book to have
Published on Sept. 30 2011 by Miss Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Recipes failed
I tried ten different recipes and all but one failed. Since I was tired of throwing out food, I threw out the book instead.
Published on Sept. 27 2011 by Hilary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookie book to have, Sept. 30 2011
This review is from: Chewy Gooey Crispy Crunchy Melt-in-Your-Mouth Cookies by Alice Medrich (Paperback)
I bought this book because I love making cookies and also because it was written by Alice Medrich. I've tried quite a few recipes from this book and they were all great. I like the way that the cookies are being categorized and the recipes are written in great detail. This has become one of the most often used cookie books that I have. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves cookies.

5.0 out of 5 stars best chewy cookie book, Feb. 25 2011
I would recommend this book to anyone. there is so much great recipies for all sorts of soft chewy cookies. Even some I've never heard or seen before and never thought of making.
thumbs up and five stars.
And would order from seller again.

Thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, Jan. 29 2012
TV Kennedy (ottawa, ontario) - See all my reviews
This book is absolutely fabulous! I had borrowed the book from a friend, then made a few recipes for Christmas -- they were a hit! It didn't take me long to realize that I needed my own copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chewy Gooety Crispy Crunchy Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cookies, April 15 2014
The best cookie book ever! There are lots of great recipes to make in this book and lots of different ways to make things in stages that aren't in other cookbooks. My favorite so far is the pudding bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet cookie recipes, Nov. 13 2013
Everything in this book is delicious. There are fancy cookies like macarons and don't look for low fat and whole grains. The cookies in this book are treats, pure and simple, made with the best ingredients. Yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MANY!!!!, April 19 2013
This has got to be the most complete cookie book i've ever had.
TONS of great cookies...easy to make and delicious, with different types for each taste

1.0 out of 5 stars Recipes failed, Sept. 27 2011