Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on December 12, 2011
I buy this every year for my Grandmother who loves birds. It is covered in clear pictures of an endless variety of glorious north-American birds, and this calendar always gets a smile from her.
It is something useful that also makes her happy, which is a valuable thing when you are choosing gifts for seniors, who don't need their homes cluttered up with useless junk.
A great choice for any general bird-lover who has an empty space on one of their walls.
This calendar has less width than most, but has greater vertical size when opened up.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 27, 2011
My father loves his wild birds and I knew as soon as he opened this calendar gift for Christmas, that it was a winner. He was immediately pointing out to me a familiar bird species from his own front yard.
There is a photo of a bird alongside each day of the year; it is large enough for good viewing, and the colours are vibrant.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again