1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow My Lead On Life's Journey, Oct. 16 2011
This review is from: Follow My Lead: What Training My Dogs Taught Me about Life, Love, and Happiness (Paperback)
Follow My Lead by author Carol Quinn is a courageous, honest memoir of a woman's journey through life, love and relationships and the lessons learned from her Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Nairobi and Sheila and agility training. You will become emotionally invested in this book as you cannot help but reflect on your own life whether you have dogs or not. You will run the gamut, of laughter, tears, disappoints and joy right along with Quinn. The wisdom of taking training techniques of agility training and successfully applying it to how to maneuver life's terrain is what made this book quite unique. No matter who we are, we all need direction and have taken wrong turns and the bumps that went with it. We have also experienced the joy of taking the correct turn or getting over that hurdle with or without help. The true lesson is happiness. One lesson her dogs taught well.

I was happy to take this journey with Carol and her dogs, friends and love. I will no doubt make this journey again. I loved this book and it changed and will continue to change my life in a positive way. It embodied my own personal philosophy that we are all students and teachers and that we can teach and be taught by all. Having two dogs presently and many in the past, it made it easier to relate to the story and the relationships. It is my hope that I did not give away too much as you make this journey reading this amazing book. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. I strongly recommend this book for you and your friends.

Follow My Lead: What Training My Dogs Taught Me about Life, Love, and Happiness