Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 10, 2012
I'm in my late 30st, happily married and mom of two and I truly enjoyed this book. You defiantly don't need to be a single mom to read this book! As I was reading the last few chapters I tried to slow down as I found myself not wanting it to end! In fact I went back and re-read parts of the book once I was done.

Most of us at some point of through our lives get discouraged at the curves thrown at us and it was very inspiring to see how the author picked up the pieces and dared to push her limits exploring the unknown with an open mind and evolved..

I have heard this book getting compared to '50 shades of Grey' and I say it's hotter without being too hard core and with much better writing!

I also really enjoy reading memoirs and this defiantly is now on top of my list. Don't miss it!
on March 1, 2012
I love this book - funny, sexy and inspirational. Except for also having 3 young kids, my life couldn't be compared to Delaine's, however, I'm still inspired by her story. She so candidly shares her marital challenges, motherly guilt, sexual conquests and her sexual awakening. Despite challenges, she perseveres and the result is a positive transformation. I'm reminded that energy, effort, determination and risk taking are required for any personal growth. Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom is a quick, enjoyable read which had me laughing out loud. It felt like I spent 5 days catching up with an old friend who was opening her heart and life, by sharing her stories and self-discovery. I'm recommending this book to all women in my life. I'll probably have my husband read it too!
on February 27, 2012
I loved this book. I read it on the plane home from a business trip. The passenger next to me leaned over and read it over my shoulder the whole time! Delaine's writing is quick and so engaging. Terrific humor. I could relate with so many aspects of the book. This is a must read for every woman who has ever been in love, been hurt and learned from it.