summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 18, 2016
exactly what I had ordered, very happy
on January 22, 2016
very good bead book
on August 14, 2015
This book was a God send. I had been trying for 3 months to bake bread with whole grain flour ( red fife, spelt, kamut) with very little success. After reading and understanding the science behind bread, I followed Peter's instructions and have had 90% success!!! I am thrilled and thankfull !!
on April 3, 2015
If you love everything whole grain this is the bread book for you. If you are new to bread making this book may be too technical. Be patient and read through the first few chapters. It helps to understand the part every bread ingredient play in the final product of delicious bread.
I would definitely recommend this book.
on August 19, 2014
Gift for DIL. She loves it.
on March 19, 2014
I'm learning how to make all our own breads and this book is highly recommended if you want whole grain breads. Reinhart's method really does work to give you breads of good volume, great texture and even better taste. Best of all, the instructions are easy to understand and will work if you follow them exactly.
on January 23, 2014
I wanted to learn how to bake whole grain breads and this cook book has helped me do just that... wonderful.
on January 8, 2014
My wife hasn't put this down since I gave it to her. She is systematically going through the recipes one by one. So far everything has turned out right. She also said, after making bread for close to fifty years, she has still got lots toearn.
on February 27, 2013
This is by far the best bread cook book I've ever bought. Every recipe I've made so far is exceptional in flavor and crumb. You will not be disappointed!!!
on January 19, 2013
Hi.
This is another Reinhart winner! He started us off on sourdough breads - he has good reliable recipes and techniques and explains everything clearly! Thank you.