5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book
Published on June 21 2009 by bachef

3.0 out of 5 stars A16 Food & Wine
This book is full of information on wine and food. The recipes are suited to experienced cooks. The recipes I've tried were good.
Published 5 months ago by Shannon Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, June 21 2009
bachef (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: A16: Food + Wine (Hardcover)
As soon as I read about this book I knew I must order it. Nate Appleman is one of the current greatest young U.S. chefs and it shows in this exemplary book. The first section, about 60 pages, discusses wines and pairings. The remainder is great easily-makeable but impressive recipes at home. The wine pairings with the recipes offer great insight. With a huge culinary library I've seen and done many similar recipes before but this book also offers some unique ideas as well.

A great addition to any culinary library.

3.0 out of 5 stars A16 Food & Wine, March 28 2014
This review is from: A16: Food + Wine (Hardcover)

A16: Food + Wine
A16: Food + Wine by Shelley Lindgren (Hardcover - Sept. 1 2008)
CDN$ 43.00 CDN$ 27.09