4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic book, Jan. 6 1999
This review is from: Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life (Paperback)
This is a great book for those of us who do not have the time or the energy to become experts on the subject, but merely want to make some dramatic and positive improvements to our surroundings. The suggestions given are very doable and I'm incorporating them right now. A friend of mine also read this book, has applied it to her own home, with positive results. Great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDEFUL!!!, Feb. 9 2002
T. Cornelius (Fallbrook, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life (Paperback)
This is the first book on Feng Shui that I've ever bought. It is written so that it didn't scare me away yet offered many valuable ideas. I've given several as gifts to friends who were curious yet had no previous knowledge of Feng Shui. I want to thank the author for introducing me to a wonderful concept in improving my life and surroundings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow This Stuff Works, Feb. 9 2002
This review is from: Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life (Paperback)
I got this book and started right in on the Chapter entitled
"Love and Romance" because I wanted to have a new relationship.
I did the things that were suggested and I attracted a
wonderful loving man into my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A direct, powerful guide to harmonizing your environment., Aug. 9 1999
This review is from: Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life (Paperback)
I loved this book because I was able to figure out a few things to do right away to effect the energy in my home. I was able to start small, start right away and then continue to make improvments. I noticed a remarkable shift when I used the techniques given to set the cures.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the BEST & Easiest-To-Use Feng Shui EVER ! ! !, July 16 1999
This review is from: Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life (Paperback)
This Easy-To-Use guide takes no previous Feng Shui knoledge nor extensiver study time to get Great Results that You Can See. It's SIMPLE! It's EASY! It WORKS! What I like most of all is that in each chapter importent information is repeated so you Do Not have to read the whole book cover-to-cover to understand what it all means. You can go to the area of your intrest right away. I can't say enough good thing about this book. Buy A Copy and Change Your Life For The Better!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for the Feng Shui novice., May 29 1999
This review is from: Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life (Paperback)
The book provides an excellent guide to the basics of Feng Shui without expecting you to spend a lifetime studying it. The layout of the book allows you to go instantly to the life area that needs improvement and then provides concrete, step by step instructions. Another plus: It actually works!!! I was so impressed that after losing the book in a move I went on-line to order another one. A great reference book.

Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life
Feng Shui Tips for a Better Life by David Daniel Kennedy (Paperback - Jan. 8 1998)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01