5.0 out of 5 stars This book came to the rescue!
Published on Oct. 16 2003 by K. Ronis

2.0 out of 5 stars For "once in a while."
Cute book, good for kids. It doesn't contain any calorie counts, fat or protein percentages so I don't use this book.
Published on Oct. 19 2010 by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars This book came to the rescue!, Oct. 16 2003
K. Ronis (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Real Food for Dogs: 50 Vet-Approved Recipes to Please the Canine Gastronome (Paperback)
When my dog was diagnosed with Kidney disease, my vet said I needed to look for natural options for giving him treats. Milkbones and all of his favorites would only help the disease get worse. So after watching him getting sick of eating applesauce, I found this book, which the vet says is an awesome alternative to the over-the-counter biscuits. At first I was hesitant, because the big guy is picky, but he loved almost all of the recipes in there (turns out he hates liver too,) and it helps that they are pretty fun to make. If your dog has allergies or Kidney disease, I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Cookbook, Jan. 4 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
informative on foods for your dog. I do not feed my dog anything but homemade dog food and found this informative.

2.0 out of 5 stars For "once in a while.", Oct. 19 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Arden Moore does it again!, Feb. 5 2002
Dog Lover (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
If you love your dog and enjoy doing something special for that certain canine in your life, you'll love this book. The recipes are fun, nutritious, and certain to be a hit with the dogs in your household. It was certainly popular in mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly is real food for dogs....., June 15 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
actually I was amazed as to how these receipes are so close to "human".......the brownies are great and the kids had no idea they were made for the dog....that's what you get for running into the house and just taking......great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, April 18 2014
Blaine (Calgary, ALberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
We used 2 or 3 of the recipes in this book, and I attribute those recipes to my dog's longer and healthier life. Well worth the small investment and you and your dog will love it. Watch the excitement when any of the cooking is taking place. He always knows when I'm making his food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and nicely illustrated, Dec 16 2009
K. Fisher "password" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
Love Love the book very simplre recipes with basic ingredients that we all have in our kitchen. And the book is also very nicely put together, with cute cartoons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggone Delightful, Dec 13 2001
By A Customer
If you love your dog, you'll love this book. Anne Davis's illustrations alone will make both of you howl for joy.

Real Food for Dogs: 50 Vet-Approved Recipes to Please the Canine Gastronome