march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 16, 2003
When my dog was diagnosed with Kidney disease, my vet said I needed to look for natural options for giving him treats. Milkbones and all of his favorites would only help the disease get worse. So after watching him getting sick of eating applesauce, I found this book, which the vet says is an awesome alternative to the over-the-counter biscuits. At first I was hesitant, because the big guy is picky, but he loved almost all of the recipes in there (turns out he hates liver too,) and it helps that they are pretty fun to make. If your dog has allergies or Kidney disease, I would highly recommend this book.
on January 4, 2013
informative on foods for your dog. I do not feed my dog anything but homemade dog food and found this informative.
on October 19, 2010
Cute book, good for kids. It doesn't contain any calorie counts, fat or protein percentages so I don't use this book.
on April 18, 2014
We used 2 or 3 of the recipes in this book, and I attribute those recipes to my dog's longer and healthier life. Well worth the small investment and you and your dog will love it. Watch the excitement when any of the cooking is taking place. He always knows when I'm making his food.
on June 15, 2014
actually I was amazed as to how these receipes are so close to "human".......the brownies are great and the kids had no idea they were made for the dog....that's what you get for running into the house and just taking......great book
on February 5, 2002
If you love your dog and enjoy doing something special for that certain canine in your life, you'll love this book. The recipes are fun, nutritious, and certain to be a hit with the dogs in your household. It was certainly popular in mine.
on December 16, 2009
Love Love the book very simplre recipes with basic ingredients that we all have in our kitchen. And the book is also very nicely put together, with cute cartoons.
on December 13, 2001
If you love your dog, you'll love this book. Anne Davis's illustrations alone will make both of you howl for joy.