5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud with this Knitters' Book, March 9 2009
Barbara "Nature Lover" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much (Paperback)
Are you guilty of this? "You know when you knit too much when... Your knitting children have accused you (openly, and more than once) of giving them only your "crap wool" for their projects."

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's books are a delight to read. If you're a knitter or you know a knitter, this is the book to get. Knitters will identify with all Stephanie's foibles as she reflects on her adventures, lessons and misadventures as an obsessive knitter.

This book is a great way to unwind and have a chuckle. If you knit you'll see yourself in every page [..]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and informative, Sept. 3 2008
MJ (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
The Yarn Harlot's writing style draws you into this book easily. She has a great sense of humor and perspective on the knitting world and those who love yarn. Definitely a fun gift for the knitter in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars my new happy place, Dec 28 2010
I bought a copy of this book on a lark and now I need to buy another for my mother. This is the perfect random page book. By the time I've read any 3 pages I'm smiling. This is my new portable happy place, I might even stash a copy in the loo at work for "those days".

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable reading break, Nov. 25 2013
Every paragraph is true and knitters can easily relate with a few giggles included. I'm curious if each of Stephanie's books cover the same thoughts.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, Nov. 22 2013
I enjoy the book and use it in my craft club to read to my ladies every time our club meets.

5.0 out of 5 stars someone else gets it, May 28 2006
Sheryl Harrow (saskatoon saskatchewan) - See all my reviews
This light and whimsical read is perfect for the dedicated knitter in your family. If you are looking for a gift beyond wool gift certificates, needles or pattern books, it is perfect!

At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much
At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (Paperback - March 15 2005)
CDN$ 13.95 CDN$ 12.59