biss Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s boutiques-francophones Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 9, 2009
Are you guilty of this? "You know when you knit too much when... Your knitting children have accused you (openly, and more than once) of giving them only your "crap wool" for their projects."

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's books are a delight to read. If you're a knitter or you know a knitter, this is the book to get. Knitters will identify with all Stephanie's foibles as she reflects on her adventures, lessons and misadventures as an obsessive knitter.

This book is a great way to unwind and have a chuckle. If you knit you'll see yourself in every page [..]
on September 3, 2008
The Yarn Harlot's writing style draws you into this book easily. She has a great sense of humor and perspective on the knitting world and those who love yarn. Definitely a fun gift for the knitter in your life.
on December 28, 2010
I bought a copy of this book on a lark and now I need to buy another for my mother. This is the perfect random page book. By the time I've read any 3 pages I'm smiling. This is my new portable happy place, I might even stash a copy in the loo at work for "those days".
on June 13, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to everyone, knitters and non-knitters. I was reading this on the bus and was gasping (quietly) with laughter. I'm more of a quilter than knitter (at the moment) but didn't matter - Stephanie nails it for the craft obsession that takes over us. My husband patiently nodded in agreement when I kept on reading parts out loud to him.
on November 25, 2013
Every paragraph is true and knitters can easily relate with a few giggles included. I'm curious if each of Stephanie's books cover the same thoughts.
on October 2, 2015
Love this book, Stephanie has a great way of connecting with knitting and life.
I always enjoy reading her books.
on November 22, 2013
I enjoy the book and use it in my craft club to read to my ladies every time our club meets.
on May 28, 2006
This light and whimsical read is perfect for the dedicated knitter in your family. If you are looking for a gift beyond wool gift certificates, needles or pattern books, it is perfect!
on January 19, 2015
Always love the Yarn Harlot.
on September 15, 2015