biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on August 27, 2010
Perfect little pocket reference book. I've knit for a long time and have several other reference books. None that answer specific questions such as, "What kind of edging should I do for a lacy shawl?" This book does. I love it.
on August 6, 2008
This book is sturdy and thorough. It's compact enough to travel with and will answer all basic questions and quite a few complicated ones. It never leaves my knitting bag.
on December 30, 2013
I would recommend this book for both new and experienced knitters. Anything you come across and are unsure of you will find here. It is now my go to book.
on September 19, 2014