summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 24, 2009
This is an excellent book on cookie crafting. I absolutly love it! I've received it two days ago and I already read it and done some of the cookies.It covers all the basics of decorating and it's great for inspiring ''experts''. The pictured cookies are amazing and the book is really fun to read. The authors really know their stuff and the book is filled with precious tips and tricks. It includes a chapter on packaging, sending, selling the cookies and also how to prepare a cookie swap or decorating party. But most of all, I love the pictures, the tips and the recipes (a coupe of cookies and royal icing). Excellent book for beginners, amateurs and experts!
on July 29, 2013
this book has hardly any pictures which is pretty essential to a cookie decorating book. The front cover is the nicest part of the book. The recipes are ok. Most of the pictures are hand drawn cartoons. Don't waste your money.
on February 4, 2016
I bought this for my daughter, she bakes a lot of cookies and I thought this might give her some different but useful information. It isn't quite what I expected but I think she will still enjoy it.
on July 30, 2014
Dissapointed with this book.
on September 21, 2009
Good book with lots of content on how to make cookies. Lots of recipes to choose from along with many pictures of cookies. Inspirational book, makes me wanna bake.
on July 31, 2011
This book provided excellent written help and lots of pictures to provide hours of inspiration. The best book so far that I have found for this type of decorating.