Tools ca_ty_gno biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice

on July 10, 2004
This truly may be The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need. I am a tutor and have found this book indispensable; it's especially useful when coaching students for the SAT-II Writing exam and the English section of the ACT. Any grammar question you can possibly have seems to be in here, and it's very easy to reference. I can't imagine being without this book.
on August 17, 2013
Small pocket-book-like with lots of information (all in one). It doesn`t give many examples but a very reliable book for the refreshers who will take English exam. Very basic and it is very neat inside and out. Arrived in NEW condition and the shipping is fast.
on June 1, 2014
The focus of spelling, punctuation, and style and the correct usages of pronouns are just part of what the book offers which make it an excellent and a quick reference guide.
on February 6, 2014
I am very glad I ordered this book. It's packed with great information but it doesn't overwhelm with details. There are lots of examples that make the "rule" easy to understand. I write and edit for a living, so having the best tools when I need help is important. I have grammar texts, but finding what I need in them takes too much time. For a fast, easy reference guide, pick this one. You won't be sorry.
on August 17, 2014
Short, simple, lots of example! I teach Business English (second language) and it is very useful for me and my students!
on November 26, 2014
I love everything on the book and it's really helpful except the papers are really soft and won't last for long
on October 14, 2015
I got this book to help me with my grammar and punctuation. I still need help, and this thing is a good start. it's got a lot of good information, Great package of information not only about grammar, also about punctuation, how to form a paragraph, and essay writing. It has it all I am very happy to have this in my reference library.
on December 18, 2014
It's straight to the point and for me, perfect. Very good didacticism, clear to show concepts about English language.
on February 25, 2013
Explained grammar in few words but in good order. It should be one of your table book if you ever need it!
on April 3, 2015
it is like a pocket book that you can check when have doubts about your grammar