5.0 out of 5 stars Where it all started...
Published on Nov. 23 2008 by Glenda T.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm so disappointed
Published on Feb. 19 2010 by tanya

5.0 out of 5 stars Where it all started..., Nov. 23 2008
This review is from: Journal Revolution Rise Up & Create Art Journals Personal Manifestos & Other Artistic Insurrections (Paperback)
This was my first book from these girls and I was instantly hooked! They journal about the everyday stuff that we want to remember and that we should be chronicling. They show step by step different ways to add to your journal in the way of painted backgrounds, prompts, textures, text, etc.. and you also get a glimpse into their own lives. I totally recommend this for anyone wanting to start a journal! I was so hooked after this one that I bought their other book called "Visual Chronicles"!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm so disappointed, Feb. 19 2010
I was really excited about ordering this book based on the description and other review. It is not at all what I expected and by far the most disappointing purchase I've made. I would return it if I could. I ended up reading the whole book the first nite I got it because I was desperately trying to find something that could have justified me spending $15 on it. I'm not inspired at all and still searching for the humor the back cover raved about. Lesson learned I guess for buying online when you only get to see a few pages before you order. I don't have a lot of money to waste so I'm really feeling bad about buying this book.

CDN$ 25.50 CDN$ 16.07