5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea Handler, You Are Too Funny.
I first heard about Chelsea Handler when I started watching “Chelsea Lately” when it first aired, I immediately fell in love with her sense of humor & delivery, she’s hilarious!

Published 14 months ago by Leah-S

2.0 out of 5 stars Offensive...
I love to laugh and enjoy guilty pleasures such as Legally Blonde...but this was plain ignorant and offensive. Sorry...not recommended.
Published on July 14 2010 by diversitymatters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea Handler, You Are Too Funny., June 6 2013
Leah-S - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bloomsbury Usa My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands (Paperback)

The Book: It is truly laugh-out-loud funny, I was reading it at an office job on my lunch breaks & I would be laughing so hard in the break room, this girl leaves nothing to the imagination & is a true comic.

If you haven’t watched her show, watch it, & if you haven’t read her books, read them! This & “Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea.” Are by far my favorites, unfortunately, her most recent ones, not so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book. So Funny!, May 27 2013
This review is from: My Horizontal Life (Paperback)
I read this in 24 hours! Chelsea Handler is the funniest woman ever! Her life stories are unbelievable!
DEFINITELY recommend this book!

2.0 out of 5 stars Offensive..., July 14 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 17 2009
I usually love Chelsea Handler's comedy, but this book is just tasteless and trashy. She depicts herself as a very sleazy, promiscuous character, who will sleep with anyone and drink to the point of oblivion. Really bad attempt at humor, cliches, bad, bad, bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 1 2014
melanie (Montreal, QC, CANADA) - See all my reviews
I love Chelsea Handler, this book is hilarious! Warning: do not read in public or people will give you funny looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, Feb. 7 2014
This review is from: My Horizontal Life (Paperback)
If you can stand the raunchy humor, it is a fun and light read. A book I would read again and again just to take my mind off of daily stresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Horizontal Life, April 28 2013
My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler.
Another great read! lots of laughs and I also shared with friends, who loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, April 6 2012
Chelsea Handler tells it like it is and it definitely made me LOL. Reading this book for book club and there will be lots to talk about!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, Jan. 23 2010
Erin Empey "awesomest" (toronto, ontario, canada) - See all my reviews
This book is pretty funny. I actually laughed out loud at least once per chapter. I didn't expect much from it and only started reading it out of boredom. The book is broken up into smaller stories (each chapter is a short story) which makes it easier to read if you only have small amounts of time to read - but you likely won't want to put it down as the stories are very amusing. I actually like this so much that I am interested in reading Chelsea Handler's other book, "Are you there vodka? It's me, Chelsea" - a book that I have seen the cover of many times and had assumed it would most definitely be very unfunny (I guess that's why they say, "Never judge a book by its cover"). If you like rude, crude, and embarrassing tales of promiscuity, you'll enjoy this read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, Aug. 5 2010
This book is the first I have read by Chelsea, and it was so BORING.
Pretty much the same thing every single chapter, and while I thought it was going to get better, it just got worst.
I wanted to read some juicy stuff here, and it was nothing of that sort. Just plain, generic stories about being a hoe.
TOTALLY a waste of money, I will never read her crap again.

With loveXX

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bloomsbury Usa My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands
Bloomsbury Usa My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler (Paperback - June 6 2005)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01