5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea Handler, You Are Too Funny.
I first heard about Chelsea Handler when I started watching “Chelsea Lately” when it first aired, I immediately fell in love with her sense of humor & delivery, she’s hilarious!

Published 15 months ago by Leah-S

2.0 out of 5 stars Offensive...
I love to laugh and enjoy guilty pleasures such as Legally Blonde...but this was plain ignorant and offensive. Sorry...not recommended.
Published on July 14 2010 by diversitymatters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea Handler, You Are Too Funny., June 6 2013
Leah-S - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bloomsbury Usa My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands (Paperback)

The Book: It is truly laugh-out-loud funny, I was reading it at an office job on my lunch breaks & I would be laughing so hard in the break room, this girl leaves nothing to the imagination & is a true comic.

If you haven’t watched her show, watch it, & if you haven’t read her books, read them! This & “Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea.” Are by far my favorites, unfortunately, her most recent ones, not so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book. So Funny!, May 27 2013
This review is from: My Horizontal Life (Paperback)
I read this in 24 hours! Chelsea Handler is the funniest woman ever! Her life stories are unbelievable!
DEFINITELY recommend this book!

2.0 out of 5 stars Offensive..., July 14 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY FABULOUS!, Oct. 16 2005
Everyone should buy a copy of this hilarious memoir. Whether it be for yourself or a stocking stuffer, there's bound to be a few people in the family who will enjoy this book.
It's impossible not to laugh out loud during many of the chapters. Some definite highlights include the "nugget" chapter, the "Halloween party on Valentine's Day", and "High School reunion revenge" chapters...just to name a few. The witty comments exchanged between the characters are bound to have you in stitches. All chapters detail a relationship or a one-night stand, and believe me, it's a page-turner, impossible to put down.
It's a good summer read, nothing to take seriously. It won't win any Nobel Prizes anytime soon, but that's why I loved it. I hope there's a follow-up to this memoir.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, May 17 2009
I usually love Chelsea Handler's comedy, but this book is just tasteless and trashy. She depicts herself as a very sleazy, promiscuous character, who will sleep with anyone and drink to the point of oblivion. Really bad attempt at humor, cliches, bad, bad, bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 1 2014
melanie (Montreal, QC, CANADA) - See all my reviews
I love Chelsea Handler, this book is hilarious! Warning: do not read in public or people will give you funny looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, Feb. 7 2014
This review is from: My Horizontal Life (Paperback)
If you can stand the raunchy humor, it is a fun and light read. A book I would read again and again just to take my mind off of daily stresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Horizontal Life, April 28 2013
My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler.
Another great read! lots of laughs and I also shared with friends, who loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, April 6 2012
Chelsea Handler tells it like it is and it definitely made me LOL. Reading this book for book club and there will be lots to talk about!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great summer read, Sept. 6 2014
Chelsea Handler is hilarious. What a great summer read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bloomsbury Usa My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands
Bloomsbury Usa My Horizontal Life: A Collection Of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler (Paperback - June 6 2005)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01