5.0 out of 5 stars And Knowing is Half the Battle!!!!!
Published on Aug. 21 2002 by Scott Sloan

1.0 out of 5 stars Reinstated [is bad]!!!
Published on April 1 2003 by R. Buencamino

5.0 out of 5 stars And Knowing is Half the Battle!!!!!, Aug. 21 2002
Scott Sloan (Vacaville, Ca.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: G.I. Joe Volume 1: Reinstated (Paperback)
No one was more happy to see the return of GI Joe then i was. I grew up with them. I read their comic, I played with their toys, and I watched their cartoon show. i am not ashamed and enjoyed all three immensely. Even now I am older, with less free time, and fewer toys to play with, but still the return of GI Joe left me very excited. This Volume contains the first 4 issues of the new Image comic being published by Devil's Due and I have to say that it is just great!!! The comic brings us up to speed with the GI Joe team who must once again stop Cobra, and Destro, and everyone's favorite maser of disguise Zartan. The stories are all well done, and the art is simply beautiful. Mind you this not a reprint, but all brand new first run stories. So if you are a closet Joe like me. Then do yourself a favor, and pick this one up!!!! Now drop and give me 20!!
Yo JOE!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Reinstated [is bad]!!!, April 1 2003
R. Buencamino "Arcebee" (Sanford, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: G.I. Joe Volume 1: Reinstated (Paperback)
I'm sure most of the people who will read this review have been fans of GI Joe: ARAH since it's inception in the early 80's like I am. I was very happy when they brought back the toy line and was equally excited when I saw the "Reinstated!" comics. I just read the book, and it was the biggest disappointment. First the story had so many holes in it. Second, too much love story, and finally inconsistency with the original GI Joe story line. There is so much I want to get into, but I will be giving the story away (and believe me, you'd thank me for it). If you give in to your curiosity and buy the comic, prepare to be very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yo Joe!, Oct. 7 2003
This review is from: G.I. Joe Volume 1: Reinstated (Paperback)
A great book for GI Joe fans worldwide. Definitely a Collector's Item!

G.I. Joe Volume 1: Reinstated
G.I. Joe Volume 1: Reinstated by Josh Blaylock (Paperback - Feb. 24 2004)
Used & New from: CDN$ 3.27