march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 25, 2016
love it
on May 21, 2016
I really like the book I'm hook mow ..thank you amazon 😊
on April 7, 2016
Was a Christmas gift, no complaints
on March 21, 2016
More on the look and feel of this ook as I bought it as a gift for my hubby. I was very happy with the overall look and I can't wait to read it after hubby gets it lol
on February 2, 2016
Love it! Looking forward to volume 2...
on December 9, 2015
"How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?" - Rick Grimms
A+++ Beautiful book!
on October 20, 2015
Great quality book, loved the extra illustrations. It arrived after just a couple days, well before the estimated delivery date. I'm definitely hooked on these books now and Amazon has the best deal on them I've found.
on July 20, 2015
Awesome
on June 29, 2015
I'm not really a big graphic novels fan but I really enjoyed this and I will probably continue on to read the rest of the series. The novel provided a lot more information than the Television show which I've been watching for over a year now.

I'm not really enthused with the stark differences between the television series and the book series and if I had to choose which one to live without it would be the television series.
on May 28, 2015
meh, not a fan, needed it for school