summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 7, 2013
The book continues on with and after the effects of the governor's first appearance, and it's a nice showing how permanent things can be. The books is taking effect and for being so many trades in, the plot doesn't feel like it's throwing too much at you.
on April 11, 2009
This series is just awesome. It's got a good combination plus balance of zombies, story, violence, blood shed, and heart felt tender moments. It's hard to know what anyone would do in a situation where the life on this planet in danger. Where it's you against them. You fight for every day, knowing that time is limited, and no one is going to come and save you. Where the zombies have taken over.... But out of all zombie series that I've read, out of all zombie movies I have seen, this is the best representation of what I think would happen, the most realistic. The eerie feeling I get when reading this book is awesome, and I just want to keep reading, never knowing what is going to happen on the next page. This is a must for anyone who loves zombie stories. We all have a plan in our head for when zombies take over. ( hypothetical I know.) And we all have moments where we think about it for extended periods of time, and come out.. kinda wanting it to happen.. Just to be pushed in the face of that brink.. the closest to death we as a whole.. society could come, that curiosity, of what would happen? And what I would I do??? This book is great because it answers that question. The whole series is good because it answers that question.This is a must read for zombie lovers and graphic novel lovers. The writing and art is top notch.
on June 27, 2014
If your a fan of the Walking Dead, these are a must read! While they are a little different from the TV Series, it will give you additional background on the entire story.
on April 28, 2016