summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 7, 2013
It's been a while since I picked this up, but I enjoyed the change of pace and introduction to a new setting and characters in this, the series has been fairly solid thus far and the use of the prison was a nice addition. I feel that this Is somewhat the beginning to the rest of the series starting in here. The character work in here is clearly what the book is about, the interactions are the focus of the book, yes it's about zombies but the interaction is the appeal of this series.
on June 1, 2006
The 3rd volume of The Walking Dead series is one that should not be missed. The survivors have made it away from Hershals farm and are now "safe" behind the steel fences and stone walls of an abandoned prison. At leased, they think it was abandoned.

After discovering four surviving inmates living within their new home, Rick and his gang must hash out a new deal with a band of murderors, a tax evader and a few other suprises.

With the undead hoards gnashing their fangs at their heels, the band of survivors is whittled down to their last wits.

Can Rick manage to hold them together? Read and find out.
on March 19, 2013
I love the entire Walking Dead series... The writing, characters, sketches, art, and elements of hope and dealing with the apocalypse. It surprised me how this series is so much different than the TV show
on December 26, 2012
I bought a number of graphic novels for my daughter for Christmas. She is enjoying the series very much. Shipping was amazingly fast and the product arrived in perfect shape!
on May 25, 2014
I'm not done yet, but so far, it's great! I like the fact they they feel safe... I also like the different things they don't have in the show!
on July 27, 2012
You see the darker sides of some survivors! The story builds up and there's some intense moments. A must read, but if you have already read volume one im sure you don't need convincing.
on February 29, 2012
it was really really really fine. I like this comic. It is good. It is a good length. It is in black AND white. This is my review.
on February 13, 2016
came quickly, my son oves to read these
on December 13, 2015
My son loves these comics
on April 18, 2016